• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra ven sora riku connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i can't think about any other family links. and by the way who were Kairi's parents because you see a glimpse of her grandmother in KH1

Her grandmother was from Radiant Garden. She was thrown off that world and reached Destiny Islands. We know nothing of her birth parents. It's assumed the Mayor of Destiny Islands adopted her.

C

Colours

It's a funny funny thing, actually. That can also be taken that Nomura just used the LS fight to dump in a bit of info that he wanted to be connected to Terra.
It doesn't mean LS is anything or that he actually said that, but it can also be seen as Nomura stating the following facts -

1) Ven and Aqua. Names have been confirmed.
2) Xehanort has to do with the whole mess.
3) Riku was the one meant to receive the Keyblade.

Nomura gives off crucial information in interviews. Compared to that, the LS battle is an excellent way to give information in-game :\
...for a change ~_~

Exactly, the LS isn't important because he played no role in the game, meaning he was a Sub character. Or more like an "Optional Fight".

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i wonder if Kairi's parents will be revealed in BBS?

"Revealed" is for characters that have meaning. Nomura said Kairi's life up to the point she was thrown off had nothing of interest in them. We might get to see them from afar if we'll get to see Kairi, but even then it's unlikely.
Now kindly open a thread if you wanna discuss family, this is off topic.

C

Colours

okay then how do explain DS and how he came out of MX like a clone.

All we no know, is that he is MX apprentice.(sorta), and he is suppose to have some sort of connection through him. He just appeared.(That's the way I see it). It's like the same thing, when you fight zemnas in the last battle and he uses a clone.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
could aqua be Sora's mother?
I'd actually prefer that to her becoming a Nobody :p Then she's be in KHI aswell!

It's a funny funny thing, actually. That can also be taken that Nomura just used the LS fight to dump in a bit of info that he wanted to be connected to Terra.
It doesn't mean LS is anything or that he actually said that, but it can also be seen as Nomura stating the following facts -

1) Ven and Aqua. Names have been confirmed.
2) Xehanort has to do with the whole mess.
3) Riku was the one meant to receive the Keyblade.

Nomura gives off crucial information in interviews. Compared to that, the LS battle is an excellent way to give information in-game :\
...for a change ~_~
In that case Nomura sucks at writing stories. Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, not Riku's. >=[

Exactly, the LS isn't important because he played no role in the game, meaning he was a Sub character. Or more like an "Optional Fight".
Xenmas isn't important because he played no role in KHI. He was just an optional boss. :p (Despite his appearance in KHI being 100% canon)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In that case Nomura sucks at writing stories. Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, not Riku's. >=[

Did Riku stay with the Keyblade? No? Thank you :p
And that plot tidbit was actually stated as early on as KH1 in Jiminy's Journal (and was only somewhat backed up in the LS fight =_=). It doesn't matter who was supposed to get the Keyblade as long as Sora was the one that got it when KH1 started.
Also, if Riku was supposed to receive the Keyblade in order to be Ven's guardian with Ven inside of Sora, that makes it still Sora's story, only as the protected instead of the protector.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
No, but it makes it seems like the Keyblade isn't as smart as it should be 3: Or that whoever chose Riku wasn't.

How can one decide who's supposed to get it anyway? o.o

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, but it makes it seems like the Keyblade isn't as smart as it should be 3: Or that whoever chose Riku wasn't.

Well, they could both be smart, there was only a disconnection there.
Terra chose Riku.
The Keyblade chose Sora.
It adds up.

How can one decide who's supposed to get it anyway? o.o

BBS lol?

Faris

Perfect Harmony
hehehe the big happy KH family

father - MX, mother - aqua??, brothers - sora, xehanort and terra.

riku -mdistant relative

all that aside i think its a very good theory. perhaps aqua refuses to do it. and terra does

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I kinda like the concept that just popped up in my head that Aqua already sealed Ven inside Sora.
Then Terra sees Riku and Sora sword-fighting on the beach, realizes Ven's inside Sora, and leaves the Keyblade with Riku :eek:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That still doesn't mean that it won't make it into the game and that we can't speculate on it.

I mean the act of phasing out of MX is ok but a clone is just retarded since it's undoubtedly MX's apprentice. That's what I meant really.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I kinda like the concept that just popped up in my head that Aqua already sealed Ven inside Sora.
Then Terra sees Riku and Sora sword-fighting on the beach, realizes Ven's inside Sora, and leaves the Keyblade with Riku :eek:

hehe see's ven is sora.

Terra- 'here kid smash his head in with this.' *gives riku the KK

Seriously though i like that idea.

Does anyone know how Terra gets the KK seeing as I haven't seen and pictures with him carrying it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back