• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra meets sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowred3

i was watchin the new BBS trailor and i noticed when terra was on desteny islands he ws watching two kids fighting eachother with wooden swords. could this be sora and riku? and how would it afect the storyline if terra and sora met?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
i was watchin the new BBS trailor and i noticed when terra was on desteny islands he ws watching two kids fighting eachother with wooden swords. could this be sora and riku? and how would it afect the storyline if terra and sora met?

We know the two kids were Sora and Riku.
And we don't know if Terra has ever interacted with either of them.

shadowred3

ya but im sayin wat if they DID? how would dat affect the story. like if terra could tell sora (and or riku) was a wielder

shadowred3

unimaginitive people..... ok then vice we'll go ur way in KH FM1 sora fights xemnas and in kh2 he remembers him. could sora meeting terra in fm be the start of kh3?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
No the fight against Xemnas is canon. The fight against is non-canon. The words that the lingering sentiment spoke are canon though but, the fight itself and meeting him isn't

We dont know that yet.

People were saying that the Sora/Xemnas fight was non cannon until we see in KH2 intro that it is infact a memory of Sora.

Who's to say that the Sora/Terra meeting is not cannon. It seems like what he tells sora has relevance to the current stoyline in Kingdom Hearts.

We cant be sure but im gonna say it is cannon for the fact that they used a fight and information gained form a Final Mix Secret boss in part one as part of the story line even though half the world never got to see/experience that battle. Same applies here. Reason:We have Youtube and people can easiley translate it.

shadowred3

so if its not a canon and sora dose remember it could it appear in one of the new games or in kh3? or could the people in coded that the journal talkes about be the people from BBS?

A

Audo

We dont know that yet.

People were saying that the Sora/Xemnas fight was non cannon until we see in KH2 intro that it is infact a memory of Sora.

Who's to say that the Sora/Terra meeting is not cannon. It seems like what he tells sora has relevance to the current stoyline in Kingdom Hearts.

We cant be sure but im gonna say it is cannon for the fact that they used a fight and information gained form a Final Mix Secret boss in part one as part of the story line even though half the world never got to see/experience that battle. Same applies here. Reason:We have Youtube and people can easiley translate it.
I suppose the difference is that Nomura all but dismissed that scene. Saying you could think it was Terra if you wanted but that it really didn't matter, as in, it could be labelled as non-canon, seeing as how Nomura didnt even know about the fight until later.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
so if its not a canon and sora dose remember it could it appear in one of the new games or in kh3? or could the people in coded that the journal talkes about be the people from BBS?

If it's non- canon then Sora wouldn't remember it. It wouldn't seem very possible for it to be canon. How would Sora get back to Disney Castle? Right now it is labeled non- canon so it won't be appearing in any of the upcoming games. If it does then it can be called canon. Nomura has told us that it is non- canon ut the words are so I beleive that until proven otherwise.

A

Audo

---May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.
Nomura: If they really are the same person or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person
^The quote from the interview if anyone is wondering.

shadowred3

If it's non- canon then Sora wouldn't remember it. It wouldn't seem very possible for it to be canon. How would Sora get back to Disney Castle? Right now it is labeled non- canon so it won't be appearing in any of the upcoming games. If it does then it can be called canon. Nomura has told us that it is non- canon ut the words are so I beleive that until proven otherwise.

o ya thanks. my bad :eek:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Nomura said the fight with Xemnas in KH1 FM was canon back when KH FM first came out.
He confirmed that the fight with the Lingering Sentiment was non-canon when KH2 FM+ first came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back