• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra MAIN VILLAIN for KH3???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jovjo003

Dunno if this was ever discussed before and I've never really seen it on here. But could Terra be the main villain for the next installment?

KH 1 secret battle - Xemnas
KH 2 secret battle - Terra

Thus, you will battle Terra again in KH3 like Xemnas in KH2???

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Maybe. In fact, if Terra is Xehanort in some way, it's practically confirmed we'll get to fight him.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Probably. Terra seems to be a dark kinda guy. I could actually see him becoming Xehanort.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The main enemy is Xehanort. If we consider Terra = Xehanort, then maybe.

Now, if ever one had to be fought in KH3, I'd think more MX than Terra. We all go "he is evil, he's falling in darkness", etc, but we need to not forget that Terra spoke of using his power for his friend and that in the Secret Ending he is protector in front of them and clearly fighting with and for them. He's not that dark.

Last edited:

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
The whole 'Terra's heart is descending into darkness' thing gets me wondering. But I don't think he'll be a villain. If he is, it won't be the main one.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's sort of sad that Terra *might* turn evil. Maybe he is the true form of Xehanort. If he is, we will for sure be fighting him.

Box_ghost

Xehanort is the series' principle enemy. If Terra=Xehanort, then it's immenent to fight Terra not extra.

RikusGaurdian

It'd be an awesome plot twist, but Terra saying "I'll fight for my friends." makes me think hes actually a goody-goody on the inside.

I think at the beginning of BBS, Terra is cold and dark, but as the story progresses, he opens up to Ven and Aqua's friendship.

1-up salesman

That'd be cool, but where it's Xehanort having a keyblade and in Terra armor, but not remembering that he used to be a hero. Then at the end, he could die after he realized his past.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm...while I'm sure this is something to consider, I doubt it, simply because we don't know Terra's fate after BBS, so until then, the topic is open for debate without any clear answer.

A

Audo

Technically Terra has been part of the main villain for the entire series so far....

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Technically Terra has been part of the main villain for the entire series so far....

Again, the Terra/Xehanort theory, while it does have great plausibility, is still only a theory, and should be treated as one. Thus landing us back to the point I stated earlier.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Isnt Terra the Xehanort we know. So We killed his heartless and his nobody. Doesnt seem much mor of him that can be killed

When the heartless die, then the nobody, both merge back and re become the whole person.
It's Xehanort's case.

Also, if we speculate this, MX is as much a part of Xehanort, if not more, than Terra.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Isnt Terra the Xehanort we know.

There's some evidence pointing towards that (a considerable amount, in fact), but it's still only speculation.

So We killed his heartless and his nobody. Doesnt seem much mor of him that can be killed

When you kill someone's heartless and nobody (in that order), the person comes back. That is Xehanort's case, and as such he will be back.

EDIT: LV and Box_Ghost beat me to it. Ah well.

USS-Bebi

If/When They make a KH3 Id rather have the heartless as the main enemy again. They seemed like just a inconvienance in KH2 than a main enemy IMO

A

Audo

Without the heartless there would be no Nobodies... soo.... The Heartless have always technically been the main enemy of the series so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back