• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra is not Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

?<birthbysleep>?

Well as most of u have read around the forums an the net there is a lot of people that says that Terra is actually Xehanort because after the battle he lost his memories and the only thing left was one name ¡Xehanort!..these are just thoughts..now goin through the facts if Terra was actually Xehanort wouldn't Xehanort and Xemnas be able to wield the keyblade???...give me your thoughts :wink:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
¡<birthbysleep>¡;4721112 said:
now goin through the facts if Terra was actually Xehanort wouldn't Xehanort and Xemnas be able to wield the keyblade???...give me your thoughts :wink:

No, because Xehanort isn't Terra. Well, in a sense at least. Regardless, Xehanort could still open the doors to the hearts of worlds, so he still has a keyblade in some form within him.

αsiя

space coke
Well Xehanort forgot his memories so he forgot how to summon his keyblade
Just like what happened to
Xion

?<birthbysleep>?

we have only seen normal keyblades no special mini-keyblades or brazalet-keyblades..so I think the opening doors to the worlds hearts is just a darkness-based power

Beyer

You need a strong heart to wield a keyblade, Xemnas doesn't have a heart, thus, no keyblade anymore. Simple.
Xehanort the apprentice either had it in a hidden form or kept it hidden from AtW and didn't document it himself either. Most likely the first one, I think.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
we have only seen normal keyblades no special mini-keyblades or brazalet-keyblades..so I think the opening doors to the worlds hearts is just a darkness-based power

No, it's a Keyblade power. It's even been said in the game.

?<birthbysleep>?

Well Xehanort forgot his memories so he forgot how to summon his keyblade
Just like what happened to
Xion

Yes but as we have experienced through the series the KB comes to help when it's user is in danger as you can see Roxas in KHII he didn't know how to summon his KB and when the data KB disspeared and he needed a KB the real one appeared

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
¡<birthbysleep>¡;4721139 said:
so I think the opening doors to the worlds hearts is just a darkness-based power
No, otherwise the heartless could open up the doors even after their locked. Also, even AtW questioned why Xehanort could open the door to HB's heart, and he (AtW) was well versed in darkness.
Yes but as we have experienced through the series the KB comes to help when it's user is in danger as you can see Roxas in KHII he didn't know how to summon his KB and when the data KB disspeared and he needed a KB the real one appeared
Only after experiencing an awakening.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Roxas was only able to get the real Keyblade because he used the Digital one. Since he had no memories of a Keyblade, DiZ had to give him one. Once he had the Memory of using one, he could summon the real deal.

It's probably the same as Xehanort. We was never able to summon a Keyblade because he had no memory of one, seeing as how he had no memories when he was found.

Septehnx

admittedly I can see both sides of the argument. But look at it story wise; Birth By Sleep is supposed to explain how the Xehanort we originally knew came to be. Think like a writer, who would make the best future antagonist? Only the hero we play with and have come to know and love. Then again Nomura being the king of twists and secrets that he is wants us to think that so he can surprise us yet again. What do we know? We can't point blank say that Xehanort is Terra yet we cannot point blank say he is not Terra. We will see what we see.

?<birthbysleep>?

and if Sora...Roxas...Terra..Ven..Aqua..experienced an awakening why couldn't Xehanort experience one rather he couldn't because he can't use the keyblade or he gave into darkness as soon as he could

Septehnx

I try not to focus on the Keyblade bit too much. Besides it's also been said that the workings of the Keyblades are explained in this game as well yes? Perhaps something happens to turn it off, or perhaps he simply doesn't want to use it. Stupid as it sounds; never doubt any possibilities.

?<birthbysleep>?

Nomura What are you doing to us?? you better explain everyyhing in this game because we're going nuts :dizzy: hahahaah but really there are so many things that could happen in this game but the "Terra being Xehanort" thing don't see it happening is too obvious..and Nomura always twists everything we think we know :confused:

?<birthbysleep>?

And I don't know if Bbs will be long enough to answer all the questions that remain unanswered and the new ones that have surfaced + bbs plot so i have to buy my psp really fast :love:

?<birthbysleep>?

and Reno looks like Axel...Vanitas has the same outfit Dark-Riku has...AtW has the same name AtSD...that they look alike or that they have some similarities doesn't mean they are the same

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
and Reno looks like Axel

I know right?
Ones cool as fuck and the other controls fire and they both have epic sarcasm.

Vanitas has the same outfit Dark-Riku has

No Itd look again >_>

AtW has the same name AtSD

Ansem SoD stole AtW name >_>

that they look alike or that they have some similarities doesn't mean they are the same

MX and Terra fuse.
When the nobody and heartless was made the persona split.
One being MX who spawns Ansem SoD and the other Terra forming Xemnas.

Key

Exile
Awards
Terra even looks like Xehanort.
>_>

^ this.

just make his hair long and white, and make his eyes yellow. i mean, the eye and face shape is exactly the same if you look at it. put a (good) pic of Xehanort next to a pic of Terra, you'll see the similarities.

And like somebody else said, since Xehanort wouldn't have any memories of using the keyblade, he wouldn't have remembered he could use it at ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back