• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra is not xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Streetie

Awards
kind of off topic but
since they have no keychains do you think we are going to have to use the same keyblade the whole game?

i guess so ... considering how the BBS video at the end of KH2 is Allegedly the sad ending to BBS and they all have theyre initial Keyblades ...

And judging by Terras Keyblade that can transform (into a bike and such) my guess is the keyblades level up and can learn new abilities...

Lolita

Dear You
Oh god learn grammar.

There's enough evident points that make Terra possibly related to Xehanort. To start off the topic, you just made a rant about your opinion.

Now, on my thoughts about Aqua and Terra,
I think she dies or gets erased/erases self, unfortunately. Since we've seen her armor in the RoS.
If Terra really is Xehanort, or becomes, then he's connected to Xemnas, right? Terra, Aqua, and Ven were best friends, so if Terra really is Xehanort, Xemnas being his nobody, then maybe that's why Xemnas talked to the armor and said something about " old friend" to it, and since it's Aqua's armor....yeah.
But iunno. Just making something up. xD;;

neoshadow_666

if the two can fight each other and it is a real battle, not in one of their heads they arent connected

Bakerboy

Alright man, first off, do you know WHY you go to English class? It's to learn to read, write, and speak english IN THE REAL WORLD. So don't think everything you learned there ONLY applies there, that destroys the point of it. And you say you're too used to texting - that makes me wonder if you know how to type, and if you don't I highly suggest you learn - it is very helpful :p

And, IF Terra ends up being the Xehanort we know, this is perhaps the easiest explanation as to why he can no longer wield a keyblade, among other little snippets of ideas, such as the keychain thing, and memory loss.

Quote:
Xehanort: Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade.

Source - Heartstation, Birth by Sleep, TGS 2007 BBS Tralier Report

Terra was said to be growing closer to the darkness, to the point where at the end of the BBS Secret Ending, his eyes turned yellow. Now, think about this. If what MX said is correct, that explains why Terra could no longer wield - because the darkness consumed him. Why would he not get back the keyblade then if he did lose his memory? Because he may have still been consumed by it - his actions under Ansem the Wise certainly back that up - but I don't know. Though I still dare you to disprove this - KH1 even provides evidence of the darkness stuff, when Riku gives in to the darkness, and the keyblade leaves him and goes over to Sora.

If you can't disprove this, you should SERIOUSLY rethink your opening post haha.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Alright man, first off, do you know WHY you go to English class? It's to learn to read, write, and speak english IN THE REAL WORLD.

Ok, it's gotten annoying to read.
Everyone here should get their attitudes in check before they'll be forced to do so.
Thank you.

Terra was said to be growing closer to the darkness, to the point where at the end of the BBS Secret Ending, his eyes turned yellow. Now, think about this. If what MX said is correct, that explains why Terra could no longer wield - because the darkness consumed him. Why would he not get back the keyblade then if he did lose his memory? Because he may have still been consumed by it - his actions under Ansem the Wise certainly back that up - but I don't know. Though I still dare you to disprove this - KH1 even provides evidence of the darkness stuff, when Riku gives in to the darkness, and the keyblade leaves him and goes over to Sora.

If you can't disprove this, you should SERIOUSLY rethink your opening post haha.

Here's disproving.

Another Report said:
Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key [Read: the Keychain design]. The inner key can act from either side and its abilities won’t change. There is no clear division between Good and Evil.

In relation to that quote:
KH1 Hollow Bastion. Riku, while being neck deep in Darkness, took the Keyblade from Sora and left him the toy sword.
The Keyblade doesn't care about a person's affiliation with Light or Darkness - only the strength of Heart. It's not until Sora proved to to have a stronger Heart than Riku that he got the Keyblade back.
Or would you like to explain to me how come Sora kept the Keyblade after he became a Heartless and all that shiz. And while he has Anti Form, being clear indication that he's Darkness in his Heart, and is actually closer to "falling to the Darkness" than Riku is at that time in the series.
And that's of course before we get to the issue that Riku still has Darkness, but still as Rikunort, he got his own Keyblade.

If you're going to act all high and mighty, you might wanna stop and think for five minutes more before opening your mouth, to make sure it's somewhat based.

Bakerboy

Ok, it's gotten annoying to read.
Everyone here should get their attitudes in check before they'll be forced to do so.
Thank you.

Here's disproving.

In relation to that quote:
KH1 Hollow Bastion. Riku, while being neck deep in Darkness, took the Keyblade from Sora and left him the toy sword.
The Keyblade doesn't care about a person's affiliation with Light or Darkness - only the strength of Heart. It's not until Sora proved to to have a stronger Heart than Riku that he got the Keyblade back.
Or would you like to explain to me how come Sora kept the Keyblade after he became a Heartless and all that shiz. And while he has Anti Form, being clear indication that he's Darkness in his Heart, and is actually closer to "falling to the Darkness" than Riku is at that time in the series.
And that's of course before we get to the issue that Riku still has Darkness, but still as Rikunort, he got his own Keyblade.

If you're going to act all high and mighty, you might wanna stop and think for five minutes more before opening your mouth, to make sure it's somewhat based.

Sorry... I honestly wasn't trying to be mean, or sound all high and mighty. And I did put thinking into that, but I guess that doesn't matter either... To thread starter, I apologize if anything I said offended you, I REALLY didn't mean to do that. That's why I put the smiely in my post, as well as the "haha" at the end, because I was trying to say something in good nature... but sorry if I was acting like a jerk to you.

But, this is what I'm trying to get across. In the beginning of KH, Riku submitted to the darkness. If you submitted to it, let it take you and you not take it, as Riku does in CoM, then that would be a sign of a weak heart. Hence why one who submits to darkness is not worthy of holding the keyblade. To me, that made perfect sense as an explanation.

In Hollow Bastion, as you pointed out, Riku took the keyblade, because his heart was stronger at that point than Sora's, regardless of being covered in darkness. I don't know why that happened, because it goes against what MX said, and what you're saying, though I know it is true, would mean the quote wasn't true, not without an explanation, which is something I would think you, Rain, would be able to give. Sorry for not being as smart as you.

But, to me, it would make sense as to why if Terra became Xehanort he wouldn't be able to wield, because he did exactly what MX said woud prevent him from wielding. If trying to find a logical explanation to what the thread starter wanted to know is wrong, I'm sorry for ever even trying.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But, this is what I'm trying to get across. In the beginning of KH, Riku submitted to the darkness. If you submitted to it, let it take you and you not take it, as Riku does in CoM, then that would be a sign of a weak heart. Hence why one who submits to darkness is not worthy of holding the keyblade. To me, that made perfect sense as an explanation.

Submitting to anything is proof of a weak Heart. As it shows, properly controlling the Darkness is sign of a ridiculously strong Heart.

In Hollow Bastion, as you pointed out, Riku took the keyblade, because his heart was stronger at that point than Sora's, regardless of being covered in darkness. I don't know why that happened, because it goes against what MX said, and what you're saying, though I know it is true, would mean the quote wasn't true, not without an explanation, which is something I would think you, Rain, would be able to give. Sorry for not being as smart as you.

Who the fuck ever said MX was right, or that he was being honest? It could've been his own point of view, for all we know, and thus far, that seems to be the case.
Remember what Nomura said about Keyblade Masters - they're not there to teach skills or abilities, they're there to teach spirit. Consider this a part of MX's "spirit" - his beliefs. He thinks that anyone that deals with Darkness isn't worthy of wielding the Keyblade, but much like Terra said - this power, he wields for his friends. This ties in with both Sora and Riku who despite having quite a bit of Darkness inside them (as Sora himself attested to at the end of KH2 - the Darkness got to him too) still wield their Keyblades with sufficient and up skills.

But, to me, it would make sense as to why if Terra became Xehanort he wouldn't be able to wield, because he did exactly what MX said woud prevent him from wielding.

Seeing how Darkness has no effect over wielding a Keyblade, I'd sooner explain it with Xehanort lacking any and all Memories of his time before being found by AtW. Roxas himself was unable to wield the Keyblade in the virtual Twilight Town until his Memories of wielding returned, via help from Namine, and he had to go through a whole new Awakening.
Xehanort lacking any and all Memories of his 'past' seems like a likely explanation for him not having a Keyblade despite obviously having Wielding abilities - otherwise we can't explain how he opened the Door to the Heart of Radiant Garden, as well as it's difficult to explain Riku Duel Wielding - if we say he somehow got that extra Keyblade he lent Kairi from Xehanort within him, it all adds up, with Ven's relation to Sora and Roxas as well.
And of course the simple explanation would be that because he's not quite the same person he used to be, most likely, the Wielding ability was somehow 'sealed off'.
Darkness isn't really an issue.

If trying to find a logical explanation to what the thread starter wanted to know is wrong, I'm sorry for ever even trying.

Meh. So long as the debate's going on smoothly and the thread opener doesn't mind I don't really care about straying that much off topic :v just keep it civil.

Last edited:

NoObHaTeRxp

ok as to why Xemnas couldn't wield a keyblade, he didn't have a HEART the most important thing you need for one.
and the reason Roxas could was because he has a HEART HE WAS NEVER SUPPOSE TO HAVE..

go watch the KHII:FM scene with Roxas and Axel.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ok as to why Xemnas couldn't wield a keyblade, he didn't have a HEART the most important thing you need for one.
and the reason Roxas could was because he has a HEART HE WAS NEVER SUPPOSE TO HAVE..

go watch the KHII:FM scene with Roxas and Axel.

We're talking about Xehanort :I the whole being, not the Nobody.
And just because Axel said that doesn't really mean Roxas has a Heart.

Clowde

Submitting to anything is proof of a weak Heart. As it shows, properly controlling the Darkness is sign of a ridiculously strong Heart.

Yeah. Thats what i said.

And I'm pretty sure that the reason Xehanort/Xemnas can't use a keyblade is because Terra gave Riku the keyblade, thus loosing his own ability to wield. Imagine if Sora chose someone as the next master and gave him/her his keyblade. Do you think he would still be able to wield a keyblade as a master afterwards?

Clowde

We don't know if the KK is Terra's keyblade though.

We do. Riku didn't acquire "The Way To The Dawn" till KH2, or a little bit before, and before he did that he was only in contact with one other keyblade. The KK.

But that makes me wonder though....What does the KK look like without the keychain. That goes for the Inverse Key and TWtTD.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We do. Riku didn't acquire "The Way To The Dawn" till KH2, or a little bit before, and before he did that he was only in contact with one other keyblade. The KK.

...that doesn't matter much. It means Riku at one point had the KK, and that he later on acquired the WtD.
This indicates nothing about Terra's relation to the KK.
He could've simply chosen a Master for a Keyblade that was not his own. It wouldn't matter for his own ability to wield.

And we kind of know what the WtD'd look like without a Keychain.
The Soul Eater.

Clowde

Really? The Soul eater? But the Soul Eater isn't a keyblade. I understand that TWtTD was made using The Soul Eater, but still.

Clowde

I think it'd require a more technical process then that. But yeah. It makes sense.

one_winged_angel

The Soul Eater was never a keyblade. It was just a weapon given to Riku by Maleficent as a gift. I think heavens wrath has a valid point because Roxas could use the keyblade even though he lost all of his memories. But one thing which would contradict all this is that the Keyblade which Roxas used in twilight town was virtual. It was created by DIZ. Correct me if i'm wrong. Im new to this forum.

Clowde

The Soul Eater was never a keyblade. It was just a weapon given to Riku by Maleficent as a gift. I think heavens wrath has a valid point because Roxas could use the keyblade even though he lost all of his memories. But one thing which would contradict all this is that the Keyblade which Roxas used in twilight town was virtual. It was created by DIZ. Correct me if i'm wrong. Im new to this forum.

The Soul Eater was never a keyblade true. But we do know it was involved in making TWtTD.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Soul Eater was never a keyblade. It was just a weapon given to Riku by Maleficent as a gift.

I'm well aware the Soul Eater isn't a Keyblade. That's part of the point though, that the Keychain that was added is what turned it into a proper Keyblade.
Which makes me ponder about TAV's weapons, especially since much like the SE, they too have holes on which Keychains can be slapped.
I'm leaning more towards Maleficent helping Riku pull out what was left of his Wielding abilities once Sora took the actual Keyblade away, rather than she actually gave it to him. Aside from that, I'm leaning even more to thinking that XH was the one behind it. Riku didn't seem too surprised or suspicious of him when XH came to effin posses him, so I like to think they met before. And if somehow that meeting resulted in Riku getting the SE, it also adds up to XH wielding a two sided SE at the final battle against Sora.

I think heavens wrath has a valid point because Roxas could use the keyblade even though he lost all of his memories. But one thing which would contradict all this is that the Keyblade which Roxas used in twilight town was virtual. It was created by DIZ. Correct me if i'm wrong.

He eventually used his own proper Keyblade, however. And Memories have nothing to do with it. The KK wasn't crafted of Sora's Memories, it was the 'default' Keychain attached to the Keyblade he took from Riku. So Roxas lacking Memories means nothing in that aspect.

Im new to this forum.

Welcome to KHI, the KH sections.
Hope you survive.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
And the main difference between the SE and the WtD would be the Keychain slapped on. The SE also had a hole for a Keychain to be slapped on to, so it adds up.

So does that mean that you can create a keyblade by getting a sword and giving it a keychain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back