• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra becomes antagonist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

From the trailers we know that Master Xehanort is after the Princess of Hearts. Terra assumes that if he, Aqua and Ven go after them too, they find Master Xehanort.

Apparently Maleficent is after them too, so I think Terra makes a deal with Maleficent that Terra helps Maleficent get all the princess and Terra finds Master Xehanort.

Assuming that Maleficent didnt lie in the latest trailer:
Ven: "It's a lie..."
Aqua: "Don't be fooled, Ven!"
Aqua runs toward Ven.
Aqua: "Terra isn't like that, you know that!"

Aqua: "I'll ask again."
Aqua: "Was what you said to Ven a lie?"
Maleficent: "It was all true."
Maleficent: "Terra succumbs to darkness in order to gain power."
Aqua: "Get out of here!"

Daisuke Watanabe is in charge of the scenarios. In his interview he says that he likes a person who starts on a good side, but ends up as villain.

Would be so cool if Ven´s scenario´s final boss is Terra ;_;

bbs1.jpg

Could Bittermeat translate this picture with Aurora?

bbs4.jpg

To me this looks like a bit greedy face. Maybe Terra kept Maleficent and her plans as a joke at first, but then he realizes that the princess might really possess a pure heart.

Like, at first Terra might be just after Master Xehanort, but then he realizes that the hearts of light could be true..

Cissy

Bronze Member
I'd like that.

Kind of "Wow, like I didn't know that was going to happen" but it'd be interesting all the same.

Y

Yannis

I'd like that.

Kind of "Wow, like I didn't know that was going to happen" but it'd be interesting all the same.
What do you think about Terra as final boss for Ven? dramatic!

btw, I like your signature x)

A

Audo

I find it kind of ironic that you ask bittermeats to translate that image for you, after you had just told me how you thought her translations don't matter...

Awards
I suppose anything is possible. I wouldn't mind one of the good guys turning evil and actually getting to see why they did it and how they felt.

Also, Aqua sounds really lame in that quote.

Y

Yannis

I find it kind of ironic that you ask bittermeats to translate that image for you, after you had just told me how you thought her translations don't matter...
It wasnt her translation but Light in Chaos´ assumptions..

Cissy

Bronze Member
Actually, I don't think Terra would be Ven's last boss, simply because we see VAT fighting together, as a team, against MX in the SE...

..but after that, when his eyes turn yellow, he probably "goes to the dark side" as local siths would put it.

LiD

>.> i took think terra will become a bad guy lol just a feeling i get

Cissy

Bronze Member
Maybe he turns dark halfway through, learns to cope with his darkness (like how Riku did), and then, by the time he fights MX, he's learned how to control the darkness inside him (again, like Riku.)

Y

Yannis

Actually, I don't think Terra would be Ven's last boss, simply because we see VAT fighting together, as a team, against MX in the SE...

..but after that, when his eyes turn yellow, he probably "goes to the dark side" as local siths would put it.
Here are the most obvious assumption:

Terra´s final boss: Master Xehanort

Ven´s final boss: "Dark Soldier"

Aqua´s final boss: Maleficent

The secret ending is near the end, I think they enter some kind of world by Kingdom Hearts.. And there Terra beats MX and gains his powers and he is a shirtless boss and here´s where the fangirls lose to Terra and only the straight guys are up to see the ending xP

Awards

Like we know when that actually takes place in the game.

-Calafas-

Maybe he turns dark halfway through, learns to cope with his darkness (like how Riku did), and then, by the time he fights MX, he's learned how to control the darkness inside him (again, like Riku.)
Exactly.
Most of the info thats been released so far leads me to believe that...

Y

Yannis

Exactly.
Most of the info thats been released so far leads me to believe that...
DiZ says to Riku: "Will you take the road to light or the road to darkness?.."

Riku: "Neither. Im taking the middle-road."

DiZ(gives the "sad" look): "You mean the twilight road to eternal nightfall?"

lol, just a thought that Ansem the Wise was witnessing Terra´s road to eternal nightfall..

But we know that Riku took the reverse road..

Macabre

Gold Member
I think Terra is power hungry,so he makes a deal with Maleficent and succumbs to Darkness to gain power.
But Terra may have succumbed to Darkness to gain power and defeat MX,so his intentions were good but since he succumbed to Darkness,he would slowly become evil and Ven and Aqua would have to defeat him.

Terra's scenario- final boss: Master Xehanort

Ven's scenario- final boss: Terra

Aqua's scenario- final boss: Terra(Or DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back