• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/Aqua/Ven Personallities.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Probably different, except ven. I have a feeling he will be like a mirror of Sora. And Terra might be like Riku, being all serious and dark, mysterious, sexy- I mean.... >.>

Anyway, I think they'll be slightly similar, but not really too similar (excluding Ven). Although they probably will have that same comrade personalty that RKS always have. But besides that, I don't really think that Terra or Aqua will be similar to RKS. Probably only Ven to Sora, and perhaps DS to Riku, but that's probably it.

Auron

Missing an eye
I'm pretty sure they'll be different, seeing as Aqua actually fights while Kairi is a prissy, annoying brat

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
You read the BBS interviews? Nomura mentioned their personalities before, and no their personalities are not similar to SRK.

Aqua with Kairi, personalities are not similar, not that I could find any similarities.
Sora with Ven, absolutely similar.
Riku with Terra, to a certain extent.

Lonbilly

Awards
I love Kairi, but if Aqua is anything like her, I will lose all respect for SE and Aqua. And the game. Aqua seems all kick-ass while Kairi is just like... like the Krillin/Yamcha in Dragon Ball Z.

LionHeart14

I remember reading somewhere that Ven will have a personality completely different than Roxas to show that Ven and Roxas are different people. I can't remember where I read it though lol. I know it was an interview with Nomura, but I can't remember the source

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I remember reading somewhere that Ven will have a personality completely different than Roxas to show that Ven and Roxas are different people. I can't remember where I read it though lol. I know it was an interview with Nomura, but I can't remember the source

I don't recall him seeing that his personality would be different from Roxas's. The part about him and Ven being different people may be true, but all I remember Nomura say in regards to Ven's personality is that he is able to blend and interact with characters of different world like Sora.

LionHeart14

I don't recall him seeing that his personality would be different from Roxas's. The part about him and Ven being different people may be true, but all I remember Nomura say in regards to Ven's personality is that he is able to blend and interact with characters of different world like Sora.

I remember him saying "You'll know that Ven and Roxas are different people by the way they act" or something to that effect

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i hope they are nothing alike in personalities i dont want ven to fall in love with aqua in the middle of the game their mission is to find MX not fall for each other and get gay and start worrying about each other like sora did with kairi and riku -_-

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Terra will be aggresive. Ven will kinda be like Roxas. Aqua will be a nice girl, but actually will have powers.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Terra is focused on misson and killing MX, willing to do anything that helps him with his goal.
Ven is like Sora, meddling in the affairs of other worlds.
Aqua is the one who worries and is focused ( not as focused as Terra).

Similar yet not exact (except for Ven).

Lonbilly

Awards
Ven's gon' be emo.
Slit slit little emo....

How is he gonna be emo? :/

If Terra is mainly focused on the mission, nothing else
That couldn't that mean he might be using Maleficent?

And Ven being like Sora, well, I can't say I'm surprised.

Anyway, I just don't want Aqua pulling a Kairi on us >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back