• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Aqua and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

I dont think so. I think the first names are too important to mess with by adding a last name.

V

V.A.T.13

Sora is Ven and Terra's kid, duh! :p

If you take this post seriously, I will virtually punch you in the face.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Ok at the beginning of KH1 she says to Sora"Lets take the raft and go just the two of us." Also "Sora, Riku changed" but stops and Sora says"What you changed" and laughs. Then Kairi fake laughs and in a sad voice said yea maybe. Also when you rescue her she didnt expect Sora to go back for Riku. Also she cares for Sora she is not going to say "I dont trust Riku lets leave him behind." cause Riku and Sora been friends before she showed.

Also he might have visited one of them Sora or Riku or both. Also we dont know if any of the three has both parents.

For example Sora has a mom but what about a dad. Kairi and Riku they had to get home after doing the quest to build the raft. But maybe its to one or two parents.

It was pretty obvious by that moment they shared that Kairi liked Sora and Sora liked Kairi. Well, Sora didn't express his emotions until later in the game.

How do we know they don't not not have both parents? Just because we only heard Sora's Mother, doesn't mean he only just has a mother.

By the way, there are little boats/rafts whatever that takes them to and from the Island.

Hanzo

Yea but she didnt trust Riku or the feelings she felt. Also the parent thing is what im sayin i think. You do mean what if they dont have both parents. Cause it means that. By the way they might only have one parent. And Ven and Terra are both males. The will never be a kid with both of them Never. They wont even think about a male having a baby with another male.

V

V.A.T.13

Cause it means that. By the way they might only have one parent. And Ven and Terra are both males. The will never be a kid with both of them Never. They wont even think about a male having a baby with another male.

*punches you into oblivion*

Destiny's End

Yea but she didnt trust Riku or the feelings she felt. Also the parent thing is what im sayin i think. You do mean what if they dont have both parents. Cause it means that. By the way they might only have one parent.

What feelings did she have? I never, not once, heard, or seen Kairi express any emotion of distrust in Riku.

I'm knocking your theory, but I just think it's impossible.

How do we know if they even have one parent? We know nothing about their family lives.

Zipporahss

I don't know, I mean it seems logical but i question when, remember when Sora and Riku close the gate? Mickey was in there with different clothes on, I think that this game takes place somewhere between KH1 and KH2, in the trailer Mickey is using Starseeker, the same one Sora gets when he get's his new look, I think that that Keyblade was used by Mickey first.:thumbup:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I don't know, I mean it seems logical but i question when, remember when Sora and Riku close the gate? Mickey was in there with different clothes on, I think that this game takes place somewhere between KH1 and KH2, in the trailer Mickey is using Starseeker, the same one Sora gets when he get's his new look, I think that that Keyblade was used by Mickey first.

Uhhhh.
No.
Sorry to shoot this down, but we know definitely that BBS is roughly nine or ten years in the past.

Can we please just get rid of the parent theory?
I mean, cmon. There's already decent proof for Sora and Riku that Ven or Terra or Aqua aren't any of their parents. (Look at the quotes mentioned before by peoples whose names i forget.) Kairi theres room to be speculated about, but even so, I find that sketchy.

Next thing you know, people are gonna say Mickey is Sora's dad. >.>

Oh. And does anyone know whether Kairi is already on the Islands in BBS?
I refuse to post an idea until I find that out.

Destiny's End

Sorry to shoot this down, but we know definitely that BBS is roughly nine or ten years in the past.

I'm pretty sure it's 10 Years.

Oh. And does anyone know whether Kairi is already on the Islands in BBS?
I refuse to post an idea until I find that out.

No, she wasn't. Sora and Riku were like 5 during the events of BBS. They were both around 8 Yrs. Old when Kairi came to Island.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Destiny's End said:
No, she wasn't. Sora and Riku were like 5 during the events of BBS. They were both around 8 Yrs. Old when Kairi came to Island.
Okay.
Thats good, because that means I don't have to post a screwed up theory then.
:p
Thank you

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Terra seems more like the more aggressive of the bunch, which would explain Rikus personality traits.

o_O

Just to let you know, personality is not hereditary.

If BBS is ten years before Kingdom Hearts, Sora would be 4 and Riku 5. Xehanort unleashed the Heartless on Radiant Garden nine years before Kingdom Hearts (making Sora 5 and Riku 6). I'd guess that Xehanort would've sent Kairi to the Destiny Island either before or shortly after the detsruction of Radiant Garden, so it is highly unlikely that they were eight.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't know, I mean it seems logical but i question when, remember when Sora and Riku close the gate? Mickey was in there with different clothes on, I think that this game takes place somewhere between KH1 and KH2, in the trailer Mickey is using Starseeker, the same one Sora gets when he get's his new look, I think that that Keyblade was used by Mickey first.:thumbup:

...(headdesk) Sorry, but as others have stated, BBS has been confirmed to be 10 years before KH1, and it was very, very obvious that it was even before this confirmation. Adressing your reasons:

Mickey was in there with different clothes on,

Mickey changes his wardrobe often. He was wearing the same clothes he wears in KH2 during his visit to Ansem the Wise, which would have been a little while after BBS. So clothing is irrelevant.

in the trailer Mickey is using Starseeker, the same one Sora gets when he get's his new look, I think that that Keyblade was used by Mickey first.:thumbup:

Well, yes, but you're forgetting that Mickey had a keyblade before getting the one from the dark realm:

I have made a grave mistake.

My study of the "darkness of the heart" began with a simple psychological test and quickly snowballed.

Spurred on by my youngest apprentice Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle.

Unbeknownst to me, my six apprentices then began collecting a large number of subjects on which to perform dangerous experiments into the "darkness of the heart."

As soon as I found out, I called my apprentices together and ordered them not only to cease their studies, but to destroy the results of their research thus far.

What on earth was happening within the hearts of my six beloved apprentices? While pursuing the mystery of the darkness of the heart, could they themselves have strayed into its depths?

Yet I remain the most foolish of all, for having begun these experiments.

We are not meant to interfere in the depths of another's heart, no matter what our reasons for doing so...

And my error plunged me into despair.

A visitor from another world soothed my dejected soul.

A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key - the infamous "Keyblade," said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.

He was very knowledgeable on many topics, and we deepened our friendship as we conversed companionably.

Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab.

That is when I discovered the "Ansem Reports."

Though they bore my name, the only one I had written was number 0.

Apparently he had gone on to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself.

Yes - the first subject in my foolish experiments.

That was approximately 9 years before KH1. Also, that keyblade has been confirmed to not have been the KK:

Question: In the original Kingdom Hearts, the King searches for a Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, but when he meets Ansem the Wise, is the Realm of Light Keyblade he has the one that Sora is currently using?

Nomura: No. The King has the ability to use Keyblades from both the Realms of Darkness and of Light. This is an important point - There isn’t just one Keyblade from each world, but just as many as there are people with qualified hearts.

On-topic...I find it highly implausible that TAV are going to end up being family of SRK, especially parents.

I CAN see Aqua and Kairi being sisters, but not much more than that....

Destiny's End

If BBS is ten years before Kingdom Hearts, Sora would be 4 and Riku 5. Xehanort unleashed the Heartless on Radiant Garden nine years before Kingdom Hearts (making Sora 5 and Riku 6). I'd guess that Xehanort would've sent Kairi to the Destiny Island either before or shortly after the detsruction of Radiant Garden, so it is highly unlikely that they were eight.

Ahh, you're right. I guess my calculations were a bit off. Thanks for the correction.

bazagazeel

wow i gotta say u guys seem well informed but the whole aqua and ven being a couple thing is just wrong >.< because he is like 15 or 16 and she is like 20-25 pedofilic anyone and besides how do we know she was not just looking out for a friend in the heat of combat? i mean if it were u wouldnt u do something to help?

bazagazeel

that whole kairi and aqua being sisters makes some sense i guess more then aqua being hers or riku's mother for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back