• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and Master Xehanort Scene?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

In the scene with master xehanort and terra talking to each other in their heart... terra tells him that he can't just take his heart... and xehanort realizes that eraqus is part of terra. At the end of the scene, xehanort tells Terra that he is just one of many paths he can take... is that like major foreshadowing that Terra will get his body back before the final battle and be a guardian, and xehanort will have to possess someone else's heart in the process. Because, they have said similar to that before when YX was telling Riku, that they just moved down the list for vessels... riku then roxas. so, now they have to move to someone else down the list... so I do believe they made that scene promptly because terra will free himself from xehanort. and it could also correlate to his conversation with namine, which would gather his memories back in is lingering will, so maybe he will have control in his armor or something... in the end xehanort may have possession over someone like riku or even aqua because she fears the darkness too much...

Carnagewake

This is a valid question.

In that scene specifically in BBS I think it was foreshadowing a couple things that we had seen in the plot.

After that scene we knew a few things. Terra was now effectively in Xehanorts new body (however you wanna look at it), Terra was stonewalling, but Xehanort had full control of the body and "had amnesia".

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The "many roads" were a foreshadowing of Xehanort splitting his heart across multiple bodies and people.
In the Japanese original script, Xehanort speaks about "seeds" he planted.

This is also a reason as to why during the final battles of both Aqua (against Braig) and Ventus (against Vanitas) there is a deliberate zoom-in on Braig's/Vanitas' golden eyes.
These golden eyes are a trait and symbol of Xehanort and signify the person sporting them to be either heavily influenced or controlled by Xehanort.

The whole thing is cleared up in Dream Drop Distance as when Xigbar says his famous "I'm already half-Xehanort" the very same zoom-in on his golden eye happens.

Vmkblaster1

The "many roads" were a foreshadowing of Xehanort splitting his heart across multiple bodies and people.
In the Japanese original script, Xehanort speaks about "seeds" he planted.

This is also a reason as to why during the final battles of both Aqua (against Braig) and Ventus (against Vanitas) there is a deliberate zoom-in on Braig's/Vanitas' golden eyes.
These golden eyes are a trait and symbol of Xehanort and signify the person sporting them to be either heavily influenced or controlled by Xehanort.

The whole thing is cleared up in Dream Drop Distance as when Xigbar says his famous "I'm already half-Xehanort" the very same zoom-in on his golden eye happens.

So, then if Terra does get his body back, what is the path Xehanort will choose?

Midori

Awards
My friend and I were discussing that scene recently.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Do you think Xehanort could mean "Even if you do find a way to get out of this situation, I still have others that are useful to me"?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It seems Xehanort didn't expect Terra to have so much fight in him. It's possible that Terra could be freed earlier than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back