• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terminus Ludus Sign ups and OOC (An Original Roleplay)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
When we said so.

In Latino culture, men are the boss.

AM I RIGHT?

IM me on AIM if you're brave enough, my niggles.

EDIT: I got you and your beau on my AIM buddy list. So go ahead if you're bored.

Oh really???

True, but we aren't married...I'm tied down by NO MAN!!!!!

Okies.....sounds fun....

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I'd like to post, but however, to be completely honest, aside from being called away personally due to a suddenly urgent military matter, Essaulder hardly ever leaves his tower, and being called away due to some urgent issue has to be one of the most generic motives for moving about. Does anybody control a character currently in the proximity of New York City?

When I post, I can be in the proximity of New York. Hell i'll be in New York.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
And it was a good one. I suppose I'll be posting tommarow, but I can't stay on nearly long enough to post now.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I've finally gotten around to posting, and it's one of fairly healthy length to boot.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, this has died. But, it's only mostly dead. Not entirely dead. So, anyone online who'd like to make a contributory post? qster?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, this has died. But, it's only mostly dead. Not entirely dead. So, anyone online who'd like to make a contributory post? qster?

I'll make sure to have posted by either tonight or tomorrow night, though I'm afraid that it will most likely be the latter, as I have quite a busy schedule on Mondays.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Any post will do, but I would like it if at least one post a week was made by each member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back