• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Ultra-bump. Now this is some gameplay footage.

[video=youtube;STo3TH965hE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STo3TH965hE[/video]

This is stressed to be very early in development and before any balancing is involve. Seems pretty solid right now. Can't wait for more.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;H3hEFmJDRrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3hEFmJDRrw[/VIDEO]

best broshoulder ever

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'm so loving that new trailer. More especially because the arenas look absolutely stunning. Thats something I feel Team Tekken only did correctly in Tekken 4. T6 was horrible in my opinion, so I hope TTT2 shows some justice. Tekken is my favorite fighting game series and I dont wanna see it go down.

Btw: that mystery chick, I actually thought it was Christie, then it says "?". Looks like her tho, and that move she did looked very capoeira.

Awards

Really wondering about the younger version of Heihachi and apparent undemonized Jinpachi.

Don't understand a single thing said, but it's fun to watch.

Been playing Tekken 6 all night (and while it's my least favorite Tekken, it's still the newest one so w/e) and after winning 40 consecutive matches with Nina and finally losing the 41st, I decided to give it a rest and look up some TTT2 shit. Founds some new vids.

Still wish I knew the dates of the console releases; oh well.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yeah I wanna know the console release date too cause imthinking about getting TEKKEN 6 but ill wait for this if its coming out soon.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Actually the non-demonized Jin-pachi is playable in T5DR on PS3. You gotta unlock him, cant remember how I did it, but it was something way easy like play arcade mode or something. That being said, I can bet that he will still have his demon moves like in DR.

All Tekken 6 Characters are confirmed to appear in TTT2, plus Jinpachi. About 2 weeks ago, Jun and True Ogre were confirmed, then recently Devil as well. Jun is soooo hot. Still no idea who the boss will be. I'm hoping for something really cool, like Unknown, not like Jinpachi and Azazel (please!!). Lol, apparently Devil Ganryu (from his T6 ending) was gonna be the final boss but was diagreed, thank god.

In every new video, I am waiting to see Julia, but did not come across her yet. That really hints that JayCee (JC) is Julia Chang. I hear Angel might return, and rumors about Dr B and Gon are floating around. I doubt Gon will return, but there's a chance for Dr B.

Did anyone notice that one of the stages in TTT2 is the one from Tekken 6, when the character VS screen is up and the fight is loading?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty hyped for this game. They have the english version of the trailer.

[video=youtube;3rj_Gy13mWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rj_Gy13mWw[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back