• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryaneden

Well since i couldn't find a thread for the Turtles i decided to make a new one for all the series and movies.

So what are you guys thoughts on the new 2012 Ninja Turtles cartoon? It's surprisingly better than i thought it would be.
I can't belive it's already been given 2 more seasons even before finishing up there 2nd. the most interesting thing in this new universe would have to be it's lore.

i expected Nick to really fuck up the turtles like they did with the new live action movie (Oops.)
but at least we still have the new cartoon to enjoy.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Don't Worry I've made a new one for all things Turtles

WOOO!

*calms self* I also expected them to bunch the show too but I've been pleasantly surprised to see how decent it's got. I like how it's progressing and I love the shows were Splinter fights.

ryaneden

WOOO!

*calms self* I also expected them to bunch the show too but I've been pleasantly surprised to see how decent it's got. I like how it's progressing and I love the shows were Splinter fights.

Same here did you happen to see the 2003 cartoon i think that cartoon series is probably my favorite Turtle cartoon. but the 2012 is shaping up to knock that one out of my favorite

Gram

Banned
Awards
Same here did you happen to see the 2003 cartoon i think that cartoon series is probably my favorite Turtle cartoon. but the 2012 is shaping up to knock that one out of my favorite

Yep I watched it. I didn't to into it myself, especially when the went into the future, but it wasn't bad. It's already near that point for me, depending on how they take it with the last episode I seen it could get even better.

ryaneden

Yep I watched it. I didn't to into it myself, especially when the went into the future, but it wasn't bad. It's already near that point for me, depending on how they take it with the last episode I seen it could get even better.

Yup i liked the 2003 cartoon until it hit Fast Forward then it was fucked up. I'm still kinda on the fence when it comes to the changes they made to Casey and April. I'm still not sure about them being Teens.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yup i liked the 2003 cartoon until it hit Fast Forward then it was fucked up. I'm still kinda on the fence when it comes to the changes they made to Casey and April. I'm still not sure about them being Teens.

I actually don't mind them being teens, if anything, it makes more sense. In the original 80s cartoon and 03 they was adult people hanging out with teenage mutants in the sewers...sure back then you dont think of it but the older us would ask "why?"

Them all being teens makes a bit more sense though. Cassey & April are teens like the turtles and would be similar in some aspects and them hanging out as friends would make more sense in that regard. (plus all the life threatening reasons xD)

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Man, of all the Turtleverses the '03 cartoon Turtleverse that aired on FoxBox or whatever it was called was probably my favorite but I don't really remember a whole lot about the plot of the show. All that really sticks out is the origin of Splinter and the first few episodes where they have to fight the rat-eating robots.

ryaneden

I actually don't mind them being teens, if anything, it makes more sense. In the original 80s cartoon and 03 they was adult people hanging out with teenage mutants in the sewers...sure back then you dont think of it but the older us would ask "why?"

Them all being teens makes a bit more sense though. Cassey & April are teens like the turtles and would be similar in some aspects and them hanging out as friends would make more sense in that regard. (plus all the life threatening reasons xD)

Good point i like all the changes they made with Karai though in the new series i also really like her look in the series

Gram

Banned
Awards
Man, of all the Turtleverses the '03 cartoon Turtleverse that aired on FoxBox or whatever it was called was probably my favorite but I don't really remember a whole lot about the plot of the show. All that really sticks out is the origin of Splinter and the first few episodes where they have to fight the rat-eating robots.
The 03 cartoon definitely wasn't bad. Probably one of my faves is when Donatello went to that alternate time and killed Shredder.
I prefer the origin stories were Splinter is Hamato Yoshi rather than were he's Hamato's pet mutated.

Good point i like all the changes they made with Karai though in the new series i also really like her look in the series

I'm still adapting to the look but her current role is definitely more connected I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back