• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tears of the Celestial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
ooc-I can try. I'll just make the time morning..the beginning of the seardh..there we go. Now with the adventure!

The sun slowly rose above the jagged mountains, shining through the window of Aslin's room. She covered her face with her blankets but her alarm made sure she awoke. Grumply, she slammed her hand on her clock. She rose from her bed, rubbing her eyes. "Never got up this early in a long time..Better wake the others. I might get a few pillows thrown at me but not my orders"

Aslin sneaked over to her door. She opened it slowly and ran to the kitchen. She got one spoon and one pot. Then she ran into the center of the hallway. Very quickly she smashed the spoon intio the pot, creating a large crashing sound."Wake up everyone! Our adventure starts today! Get up or I'll kick you in your groin!"

ooc-Aslin shall be fun..

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Kayla was already up in fact adn in the shooting range practicing. She didn't even hear the bashing of the pot as she took more shots from her hand gun. Kayla loved the feel of the grip of the handle, the heat and smoke from the gun, and the faint yet somehow loud sound it made coming through her ear mufflers.

Her gun ran out as she took one more shoot at t eh paper target. It was perfects almost all the time in the heart adn head, but she hoped it would never come down to having to do that. That was when Kayla heard the banging, adn then her stomach growled.

She hadn't eaten anything yet this morning and now the banign was going on her nerves. Kayla walked down the hall as she put her gun away at her side and soon walked into the hallway and found Aslin was the source of the banging. Kayla began to laugh because even though she knew it was a joke and was annoying to just being awake, she knew not eveyone would be pleased with her when that woke up.

"See you in the kitchen, I'm making eggs and bacon." Kayla said walking by and putting her mufflers back on so she wouldn't hear teh banging.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
As the water bubbled the girl's eyes gently lay closed. There was a lot of chatter that was going around the labratory as the scientists looked at each other puzzled. The Lord who had been to see her many time's before, was standing there with his glasses on and had his watch in his hands.

"...What are you waiting for.."

The eyes of the girl had opened up as she looked only at the Lord. Her voice was clear yet it seemed to ripple as if it was a thick fog spreading through the room and echoing gently.

"Well...the tests we did, were all negative..."

"Of course they were."

"Why?"

"..."

"You have to talk to me some time."

The lord sighed as she had already closed her eyes by now, and she ignored him, as he just walked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back