• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Team Fortess 2 - Engineer Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyK

Does anyone else here play TF2, and what do you think about the Engineer Update?

Four new items, I have two of them, Frontier Justice and Gunslinger, and none of them are that good really, I prefer the regular shotgun and wrench.

Does anyone else have the other two, they look quite good.

Though both taunt kills are pretty awesome :D

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I have all the new items.

Frontier Justice is really great if you can get a large number of kills with your sentry. I had 30 revenge shots at one point.

Gunslinger is great when coupled with the Wrangler, too. Builds quickly and gains the shield.

Southern Hospitality hits hard and has the bleed effect, so it's great if you're about to do some melee'ing. Otherwise, not all that great.

New reload for the Sandvich is a little disappointing too.

ZiggyK

I have all the new items.

Frontier Justice is really great if you can get a large number of kills with your sentry. I had 30 revenge shots at one point.

Gunslinger is great when coupled with the Wrangler, too. Builds quickly and gains the shield.

Southern Hospitality hits hard and has the bleed effect, so it's great if you're about to do some melee'ing. Otherwise, not all that great.

New reload for the Sandvich is a little disappointing too.

The wrangler looks nice. Haven't got it so can't comment.

The frontier justice can be useful but I don't see myself using it much, I use my shotgun to defend my sentry, not to use it once my sentry is destroyed, and the frontier justice's low clip size doesn't help me much.

I hate the gunslinger. It's good for melee but that small sentry is next to useless. A scout can take it out with a pistol, and it doesn't stand a chance against soldiers/heavies.

Southern hospitality is good for melee, but then again Engineer isnt the class to run up and start meleeing.

Picking up and moving sentries is good. I like it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back