• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Team Battle (Cloud/Leon vs Sora/Riku)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

Sora and Riku fight great together,Cloud and Leon had also fight along side each other.So this sets up a crucial match.So who would be the winner?Debate!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i beleive that cloud+leon would beat them, 1. because they have more experience fighting 2. have swift and fatal moves and 3. they have GIANT swords!!!!

riku and sora do work well together so that would help them as a team. they would do that "give a keyblade to the other" that they did in the final fight against xemnas, and we all know that 2 keyblades are better than 1 XD

but im still gonna go with cloud+leon

Squ@ll

Same here..They could avoid all moves cause Cloud jumps so freakin high..an they have long range moves like the fire ball from leon..

Squall

Well I agree,most probably Cloud and Squall would be the winner but If Riku and Sora find a way to launch eternal session,that would turn the tables.

(?Cmurder?)

Well think about it Cloud and Squall hardly know each other in the KH universe so that may have some effect on their teamwork

Squall

The greatest weapon of Sora and Riku in this fight would be their unflinching cooperation.On the other side Cloud and Squall are very experienced and strong fighters.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
although it is true that cloud and leon havent faught for very many battles side by side and learned each others moves and tehy dont do alot of cooperation techniques, they still have raw power and speed and agility. although riku and sora have teamwork on their side, i dont think it will sway the battle too much because if cloud was to be double teamed by riku and sora, then im pretty sure that leon would wait for the oppertune(sp?) moment and lunge at one of them with much force, catching them off gaurd, which would force sora or maybe riku to look back at their partner which would also give cloud time to regroup and jump in for a feirce attack, OMNI SLASH!!!!!!!!lol XP

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Wait. Cloud isn't experienced nor is he skilled. He's just some carbon copy that took on someone's persona. He would lose againt either Sora Riku leaving Leon to fight on his own. Riku aand Sora would then gang up on Leon and after a long and hard fight, they would probably win against Leon.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
After playing that final battle in KH2, I got to go with Riku and Sora. Cloud can fly high and Leon's got mad skills. But Sora and Riku are just a damn good team.

Squ@ll

But Riku/sora team have got team work and the eleven swords move but if Cloud and Leon use their overdrives at the same time they would get smoked...

dark aura blade

yea cloud and leon would win i think clouds got a huge sword and always lunging with his sword leon can turn his sword really big and swing , there would be no were to move

pwninator

Hands down Cloud and Leon. The only reason you beat them in Collusseum is because Sora is the main character and he always wins. Cloud along with Leon is a force that few could compete with, sadly Riku and Sora just aren't at their level of ability yet. Even in the game when your receiving help from the two, they make you seem like an amateur, the answer is obvious to me Cloud & Leon > Riku & Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back