• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV & SRK Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiliteKnite

ok so everyone knows that aqua gives the charms to bring people together to terra and ven right? well we also know that kairi does the same thing to sora and riku. my theory is that through something that happens in bbs TAV are all suposed to disapear. but before that aqua meets up with kid kairi and teaches her how to make the charms and explains the meaning of them. back to TAV disapearing, they all realize that they have to go and decide to become part of sora riku and kairi while still coming together from the charms in the sense that they spend everyday togerther as part of sora riku and kairi.this explains why ven looks like roxas as ven goes into sora and why riku is like terra tempted by the darkness. also why terra and riku both have those cross straps across their chests. and that would explain why xehanorts heartless was maybe attracted to riku because he sensed that terra or part of xehanort was within him. and why aqua is like kairi with the charms.
tell me what you think

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont think so. the only one that i think is physically connected to sora is ven. terra and aqua dont seem to be like that with riku or kairi

TwiliteKnite

that makes sense but i dont know why but i think that riku and terra are going to have a connection because they are similar in the whole tempted by darkness thing and they look a little alike. but then again vanitas has the same fighting stance as riku. so idk

Allister Rose

French Lover
Lingering sentiment originally chose riku but instead went to sora because riku fell to the darkness

TwiliteKnite

oh well ok im probably wrong so just wanted to see what people thought. i just hope that this game comes out in the US or im going to blow up

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wasnt it said that one of them isnt connected to SRK?
anyway i dont think aqua teaches her that ><

popcornlion

Unlikely for me but somewhat possible?
The only connection I see between Sora Ven Aqua Kairi Etc
was the physical appearance
(I know im completely wrong on the appearance theory)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Kairi only made one charm. :/
Besides, like others have said only two of TAV are connected to SRK.

I will say though that I agree with your first point. Aqua may very well teach child Kairi to make the charms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back