• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tattoo???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would you get a Kingdom Hearts tat?

• Yeah Sure

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Theres No Way!

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • If I Could I Would

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxrhapsody87

I'm either getting sora's crown, the heartless symbol or the nobody symbol. I don't know about the actual kh logo... It should be subtle enough to where you are comfortable having it on your body for the rest of your life.

.DiZ.

would anyone get this(below) tattooed on them?

kingdomheart.jpg

i dunno myself would... but if i were(and my mom wouldnt kill me) id probably get the nobody insignia on either my right (under)wrist(cuz my other wrist has scares on it cuz of two gory skateboard accidents of me breaking, and re-breaking it), or right side up in my left and/or right palm(s)...

Zeph

imp of the perverse
would anyone get this(below) tattooed on them?

kingdomheart.jpg

i dunno myself would... but if i were(and my mom wouldnt kill me) id probably get the nobody insignia on either my right (under)wrist(cuz my other wrist has scares on it cuz of two gory skateboard accidents of me breaking, and re-breaking it), or right side up in my left and/or right palm(s)...

I'd get it done. Either right below my neck, or on the small of my back. And getting your palms tattood, some of my friends and I were talking about that a few months ago... I think it would be awesome, but someone said it was illegal.. I don't know about that though. (even if it were, I might still try to.. heh heh.. I'm the black sheep of my family)

.DiZ.

i have my ways.... dont ask about them, cuz u wont get my secrets!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ^.^ j/k... but im not gonna tell u.. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back