• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tarzan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
I beat the game and relized i never went to tarzans world is there a specific reason why?

mysticalmario

your talking about com right? because its impossible to beat the game on kingdom hearts w/o going there because u need the gummi block to get to the next world. but if ur talkin about com, i think thats the only level that doesnt appear in it.

x-knight

yea i found that out aswell

i have no idea y they dint put the deepjungle in there it was a preety cool place with the minigames an all.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
hmmm, i wonder why?! o_O Maybe because most people didn't like Deep Jungle or Tarzan or because they didn't want to put deep jungle in! Since CoM, the places are from Sora's Memories, maybe Sora forgot about Tarzan, Jane and Deep Jungle? But how could he, he closed his first key hole their!

KeybladeMaster86

ok just to let you people know, tarzan isn't copyrighted to disney. Square-Enix and disney would have to pay just to be able to use anything of tarzan's world in the game. since that world wasn't needed to progress the story, they just didn't feel the need to put it in plus they weren't just gonna pay for one level in a gameboy game. ok well hope that helps. laters

Shinjuku

Entrapment
wait a min I thought that Wonderland was the first Keyhole he closed in my memory oh wait I guess it depends on which way you go left or right from traverse town

JoeysGirl

i think it was left out so that castle oblivion would definitely be floor 13. if they had to cut one of the worlds for that i am glad it was tarzan. those swinging vines made me so mad!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back