• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Target And Wal-Mart Lists Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's certainly not coming out before Kingdom Hearts 2.5 lol.

September 1st is generally a place holder dates. Most first-of-the-month and last-of-the-month dates are.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
GASP! KH3 BEFORE 2.5!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY!!! [/sarcasm] Yeah, as Chaser said, it's most definitely a placeholder date. There is no way KH3 is even coming out this year, IGN says it is, but that's just going to disappoint fans when they find out it's 2015 or later, which I think it always was meant to be.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
^ lol IDK if it's even a beautiful lie to me, I'm quite hyped with KH2.5 and if KH3 came out, I know I'd completely ditch 2.5 for KH3 xD So I'm okay with KH3 being next year at earliest :D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
GASP! KH3 BEFORE 2.5!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY!!! [/sarcasm] Yeah, as Chaser said, it's most definitely a placeholder date. There is no way KH3 is even coming out this year, IGN says it is, but that's just going to disappoint fans when they find out it's 2015 or later, which I think it always was meant to be.

Why, IGN actually said that KH3 is to be released in 2014? That's misleading, why would they pull something out of their butt like that?

Or perhaps it has something to do with their general vitriol toward the KH franchise... I've heard stories.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why, IGN actually said that KH3 is to be released in 2014? That's misleading, why would they pull something out of their butt like that?
Because according to them, KH3 has been in development since 2010, therefore 4 years of development on the game = a release this year.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, serious hat on.

Placeholder date. KH3 doesn't even have a complete script. Let's talk about a potential KH3 release date once 2014 is over.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
There, fixed that for ya. Optimism is a good thing, though, I give you that.

THAT SENTENCE WAS PERFECTLY FINE BEFORE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Seriously though, that was me being facetious; there's a fine line between optimism and irrationality, and I think everyone will agree that a 2014 release is more of the latter, if not entirely.

Bobizzle

I still think an early to mid 2015 release isn't too big of a stretch, though it really depends on if whether or not SE really starts the voice recording later this year.

i just don't think it will really be 2016 or 2017 like everyone fears. But again I could be wrong.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I completely got your sarcasm, and I'm sure everyone knowledgeable on the subject does. It's just I don't want newer folks who just signed up recently got the wrong idea because they didn't know. Sorry about that.

Anyway. Usually this kind of thread gets locked as soon as the first mention of "placeholder" comes up, so I think I'm just going to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back