• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tags = Easier Job for Mods?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T

Tyler Durden

Re: Tags.

If you click a tag, it shows other threads with the same tag.

Pretty useful, if done properly.

VirusCoreHacker

Example:When you post a video on youtibe, it will ask you to add some tags, entering certain phrases that has something to do with the video your posting will help those who are looking find it. Example If you enter sora/riku/ect on a youtube search, a bunch of kindgom hearts videos with be be display depending on which tags were placed on the video and if they matched the tags searched for.

Pretty simple if you think about it.

Step 1 > User 1 posts a kingdom hearts video. > Step 2 User adds Sora/Riku/Kairi tags Ect to the video >Step 3 User 2 on youtube enters in sora/riku/kairi on the search function on youtube >Step 4: User 2 finds user's 1's video because of the matching tags.

Understand?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Example:When you post a video on youtibe, it will ask you to add some tags, entering certain phrases that has something to do with the video your posting will help those who are looking find it. Example If you enter sora/riku/ect on a youtube search, a bunch of kindgom hearts videos with be be display depending on which tags were placed on the video and if they matched the tags searched for.

Pretty simple if you think about it.

Step 1 > User 1 posts a kingdom hearts video. > Step 2 User adds Sora/Riku/Kairi tags Ect to the video >Step 3 User 2 on youtube enters in sora/riku/kairi on the search function on youtube >Step 4: User 2 finds user's 1's video because of the matching tags.

Understand?

No worries, I understand that. It's just I hardly see anyone using this method simply because people just don't put appropriate tags in their thread.

Most of the threads I've seen with tags only had them for the lulz.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member

No worries, I understand that. It's just I hardly see anyone using this method simply because people just don't put appropriate tags in their thread.

Most of the threads I've seen with tags only had them for the lulz.

That may be true, but I love teh lulz, etc. =P

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Just saw the tags in this thread. Oh, the irony.

Well, yes this can be closed now. I don't think this thread serves any further purpose.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com

Perhaps if tags were solely under the authorship of the specific thread-creators, they would serve their assumed purpose. As it is, they tend to be legal spam and an easy way under the 25-character limit. Looking for a thread on the usefulness of tags, I doubt it would occur to me to look for tags saying "for the lulz", "lulz win", or even "tagz here to stay".

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I've found plenty of things by using tags.
=/

Tags are fun. I like to read the tags at the end of a thread, it's good for a laugh.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

I like to read the tags as a sort of summary of what's been going on in the topic. That way I don't have to read through a plethora of shitty posts to find out what's up.

Of course, there are innumerable amounts of unfunny and shitty tags made by sir schmoopy as well, but I do my best to ignore those.

D

Deleted member 36435

I like to read the tags as a sort of summary of what's been going on in the topic. That way I don't have to read through a plethora of shitty posts to find out what's up.

Of course, there are innumerable amounts of unfunny and shitty tags made by sir schmoopy as well, but I do my best to ignore those.
Hey, Schmoopy was here is a good tag. (People can find where I post. :p)

where is the wub?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Im kinda worried about the timer on the bottom of KHI.....what if the site really is closing down...

Awards
You should be slapped for reviving an month-old thread with something completely unrelated to the topic.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You should be slapped for reviving an month-old thread with something completely unrelated to the topic.

I just looked over this thread, saw what DG and monkey said, and thought that the countdown could only be one thing.

Awards
You still shouldn't have revived the thread, nor asked a question no one is going to answer.
Didn't you get it when the thread about the timer got closed/deleted?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You still shouldn't have revived the thread, nor asked a question no one is going to answer.
Didn't you get it when the thread about the timer got closed/deleted?

Yes, but im just skeptical and worried. I dont think id be able to find another V bulletin KH forum.

Back