• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tags = Easier Job for Mods?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Ya, we're shutting KHInsider down, it's been too big of a time crunch and has depleted our monetary resources.
Wow, I really needed to lighten up because I took that seriously for a minute and freaked out. 0.0 lmneao, wow. I'm gullible.
KH Vandread said:
The gullibility of some people warms my heart.
My own Gullibility makes me laugh. I'm such a dork.
to the people talking about that "thread": I didn't check it out, But I would have been fooled too, so don't feel bad. :thumbsup:
At RK: I think its a good idea, but then again if the mods can do things faster then it is pointless. But I still think its a good idea so that people won't post on a dead thread.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just like in Family Guy, when Stewie's talking to his teddy bear.
"You know something? The word gullible isn't in the dictionary" Says he.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Tags.

Seriously, are they necessary at all?

From all I see they're just used for the lulz, as obviously seen in threads like these.

http://forums.khinsider.com/forum-insanity/10951-infamous-post-your-picture-thread.html
http://forums.khinsider.com/community-board/110781-i-m-done.html

I doubt anyone will really use these things as an aid with finding threads via the search function. No one really seems to care about inserting appropriate/sensible tags to make a thread easier to find, either.

Up to now, I fail to see any good purpose in them.

T

Tyler Durden

Re: Tags.

This has already been brought up once. I don't think we can get rid of them, so you'll just have to deal.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Oh, my bad. Hadn't seen any thread like this before.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright

Well you didn't know. Tags are ment to be like a summary of a certain thread, however some people take advantage of them like what you showed in your examples. Me I think that a mod should check a certain tag posted before being posted. That's more work though. In other words they really should be taken off.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

The tags are doing more good than harm, so I really don't see what you are going on about.

If you look at my examples, maybe you can see it from my perspective, that it's exactly the other way around.

Back