• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

System of a Down!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I like a few of their songs, but they are way too political which pisses me off.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
damn they have no talent whatsoever...they are indoubtley the WORST band ever

B.Y.O.B. is a perfect example, the guitar wasn't good except at one part...whoever the hell was singing is the weirdest fu*king person on earth, the song wasn't good...period....along with the band

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
DaDides said:
damn they have no talent whatsoever...they are indoubtley the WORST band ever

B.Y.O.B. is a perfect example, the guitar wasn't good except at one part...whoever the hell was singing is the weirdest fu*king person on earth, the song wasn't good...period....along with the band
You like rap - Shut the f*ck up. B.Y.O.B. is a great song, Daron has a great voice and I'm willing to bet they have more talent than your beloved G-Unit.

I have Mezmerize and few of their other songs (Toxicity, Fight the System, Sugar, Chop Suey!.) and I pretty much like them all. I havn't heard much of their other stuff, (I'll try and borrow some CD's off a friend), but I'm looking forward to when Hypnotize comes out.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
No for real, they really suck....yes i like rap music but not just just rap music dumbasses....

I like 3 doors down, lifehouse, matchbox 20, linkin park, green day, switch foot...need i go on?

they are not music..period

i just like G Unit more than all of them...alot more....and each genre has its own talents and it has their own specialities which make them equal

I really wanna see rock banks freestyle....it takes alot of talent to do that...about 80% of songs are freestyles....100% of wrong songs are written but they also make the beat and guitar...

like i said to each his own...but back to the subject..

MY OPINION IS THAT THEY SUCK! Switchfoot is 100 times better

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
DaDides said:
No for real, they really suck....yes i like rap music but not just just rap music dumbasses....

I like 3 doors down, lifehouse, matchbox 20, linkin park, green day, switch foot...need i go on?

i just like G Unit more than all of them...alot more....and each genre has its own talents and it has their own specialities which make them equal

I completely agree, i hate them.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Let me take apart your post, piece by piece. :D

DaDides said:
Resorting to insults already? At least show some control. No for real, they're really good.

All good bands, sure. But SoaD are Alt. Metal, making them completely differant in terms of style to said bands.

I beg differ. Rap is not music. Why? Because not a sinlge instrument is played.

Equal? Pssh. What's so equal about a guy coming up with a few lines about his bitches and hoes to a band who both write lyrics, then compose the songs to go along with.

I really wanna see rock banks freestyle....it takes alot of talent to do that...about 80% of songs are freestyles....100% of wrong songs are written but they also make the beat and guitar...
You want to see rock bands freestyle? You know how extremely difficult that is? Bands have to compose their music to get their sound. It's not pre-written or recorded for them. And then they'd have to sing lyrics that actually make sense.

MY OPINION IS THAT THEY SUCK! Switchfoot is 100 times better
A) Your opinion sucks.
B) Switchfoot are Christian Rock. SoaD are Alt. Metal. Two completey differant genres - no comparison.

H

Hellpark

DaDides said:

They are not music.

Hmm yes you should go on. Mainly because what you said is the dumbest shit ever. Yes compare heavy metal with punk rock. That will be teh dya when it is the same. And not music. So you call rap music. I pitty you.

Oh and funn how you said you wanted the badns to freestyle. Rock band sdont ask others to freestlye with them or they will shoot you in teh ass lie your beloved 50 cent.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^exactly rock banks dont rap...they sing..even if you call system of a down singing....more like screaming(on some songs)

freestyling takes as much talent as a rock band making a song, and the "bitches and hoes" is only some rappers....50 cent yes even though he is my fav rapper...but he is taking over period with my "beloved" G Unit

I listen more to Kanye, tupac, BIG, nas, jay-z....thats meaningful music

I mean i don't lke system of a down because they are absolutely crazy...The guitar changes, there flow changes completely from one to another, never stays consistent...thats why i dont like system of a down.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
o-o uhh, I think one or two songs of System of a Down are catchy, though they kinda do sux... =\ I prefer flow and all that stuff, I've heard rappers rap over instruments played...Kid Rock and Eminem -f*ck off- Oh gah <.<! I'm done my mind is freaken stressed from all this homework.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
DaDides said:
I mean i don't lke system of a down because they are absolutely crazy...The guitar changes, there flow changes completely from one to another, never stays consistent...thats why i dont like system of a down.

BINGO! You have just hit the nail on the head. That is why I enjoy System of a Down, their music is more dynamic than most other rock bands today.

Actually, I have to agree with DaDides to a certain extent on freestyle rappers having skill. It does take skill to do it well, just like singing or playing an instrument. Think of it in terms of jazz. They compose and perform at the same time.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
meh i don't like them but i don't hate them... some of there songs are emo and screamo(THE TWO WORST ROCK GENRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but some songs are good.... i hate the fact that they don't have enought... what is it called.... oh yeah talent lol

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Of course you don't. You like rap. Which apart from the lyrics is basically a couple of beats just stuck on a loop for 3 minutes.

B.Y.O.B. and Chop Suey! are great songs. The verses are hard and fast and the chorus is soft and slow but it still sounds natural.

freestyling takes as much talent as a rock band making a song
Coming up with a freestyle - yes. They do do a good job rhyming to a beat pre-recorded. All I said was that recorded rap (CD's) does not take equal talent. And I still refuse to call it music. Whacked out modern poetry - sure.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^Dude yea I like rap but i like a guitar song that doesn't keep switching from one guitar beat to a COMPLETELY different sound. It just throws you off and doesn't make the song interesting, at least not to me( and no its is not because i just like rap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back