• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

symptoms of exhaustion (?) : help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i dunno how it started happening but a few weeks ago i started getting bloody noses during school days around the same time as in usually during fifth period from...er....the same nostril(?).

then i started getting headaches and at once point went through school with a mild fever

and right now i haven't a headache or a bloody nose yet but i feel really lethargic and just plain tired. i've been falling asleep in class, too, and its a class i can't afford to fall asleep in

and i've been losing my creativity drive so i'm having a harder time getting myself to write or draw

and i've been wanting the world to die or something...or want to put myself out of misery so that i won't have to suffer through school again...or just plain bomb the school

am i just exhausted or is something wrong with me?

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
if its continuing on like this, i would suggest seeing a doctor, obviously something is wrong, exhaustion as far as i know doesnt lead to bloody noses

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Shirozora said:
i dunno how it started happening but a few weeks ago i started getting bloody noses during school days around the same time as in usually during fifth period from...er....the same nostril(?).

then i started getting headaches and at once point went through school with a mild fever

and right now i haven't a headache or a bloody nose yet but i feel really lethargic and just plain tired. i've been falling asleep in class, too, and its a class i can't afford to fall asleep in

and i've been losing my creativity drive so i'm having a harder time getting myself to write or draw

and i've been wanting the world to die or something...or want to put myself out of misery so that i won't have to suffer through school again...or just plain bomb the school

am i just exhausted or is something wrong with me?

You can be going through the "depression", no not the emotion, but the disease, I am not sure.

You should really go to a doctor Shiro. =\

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Yes, go to a doctor. :/ You may also be stressed out perhaps. :/ As for the creativity drive, that may be the typical artist's/writer's block. But then the Depression, the disease, that someone mentioned earlier also sounds good. Or you could just be coming down with something.

Go to a doctor. :/ We may be over-reacting or we may not. Rather be safe than sorry.

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
well right now i just had 7 hours of sleep, which is actually a lot on a school day, and i was so goddamn exhausted i fell asleep in every class i had. -.-

y'think some of the stress is stemming from Kingdom Hearts 2? until last winter i was so happy about KH2 but my outlook changed to the point that today in my art studio i was on the verge of screaming at these two guys for mentioning KH2 in my face. see i have an incredible obsession with a crack coupling (no surprise there *hinthintsigandavatarhinthint*) and its driving me crazy...to the point i loathe Sokairi and hate the KH2 storyline.

yeah, i'm the obsessive type and crazy.....

and i'm kinda scared to tell my mom. she knows nothing about the nosebleeds and she'd freak out, i'm sure. i'm very scared of her when she freaks out.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Shirozora said:
well right now i just had 7 hours of sleep, which is actually a lot on a school day, and i was so goddamn exhausted i fell asleep in every class i had. -.-

y'think some of the stress is stemming from Kingdom Hearts 2? until last winter i was so happy about KH2 but my outlook changed to the point that today in my art studio i was on the verge of screaming at these two guys for mentioning KH2 in my face. see i have an incredible obsession with a crack coupling (no surprise there *hinthintsigandavatarhinthint*) and its driving me crazy...to the point i loathe Sokairi and hate the KH2 storyline.

yeah, i'm the obsessive type and crazy.....

and i'm kinda scared to tell my mom. she knows nothing about the nosebleeds and she'd freak out, i'm sure. i'm very scared of her when she freaks out.

Go to a doctor Shiro, you're worrying me.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Well, my only suggestion is going to a doctor, which is what everyone else has said. You don't want to wait too late before seeing a doctor. The nosebleed and the anxiety symptons are what you should be worrying about. I'm not sure to what extent the anxiety is, but you really need to see a doctor and/or psychologist. I recommend trying a psychologist over a psychiatrist, because at your age, you don't want to get on anti-depressants if you find a good psychologist who can help you feel better.

Other than that, how late are you staying up at night? Going to bed at around 11PM would help you somewhat. If you're staying up til 3 AM like I used to do a lot, it can make you plenty more exhausted than you already are.

How long do the nosebleeds last? Frequest nosebleeds over exhaustion are not a good sign at all. See a doctor as soon as you can.

S

Shadow Soldier

Maybe its a messed up version of a period!

Srsly though.. why wouldnt you see a doctor after the first two nosebleeds. Or the multiple headaches...

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
well now i have a different question:

what's the deal with coldsores?

and i think getting sleep actually helped...or at least i don't get anymore nosebleeds....although i have not been getting a break this whole spring break

maybe i'm just fretting over too many things, including some trivial stuff

like for instance, i used to be one crazy KH2 fan; i used to scream like crazy whenever new information came up. but as the due date drew near, i became very angry and disappointed at what was going to happen, largely because i hated the song and i hated the fates of Roxas (especially), Namine, and to some extent, Axel. so i started stressing out whenever i came across Sokairi/Roxmine fanficton or listened to Passion or Sanctuary. and i started screaming at my brother whenever he complained about how we pre-orderd KH2 but still haven't gotten it yet when all his friends did.

i swear my parents are hiding it from me. to make things worse, i'm kinda dreaming about playing the game now...and i really hate it. but i have a sense of loyalty to it so i can't just cast it aside

just one of my 'anxiety' problems, i think. and yes, i've been thinking about psychiatry but i also am thinking about approaching one of my teachers at school, since she told me she was so impressed with how self-taught i was that she's open for me to ask for and about anything

and on a smaller note, i hate america.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back