• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Symbolization???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostBoyz940

Yes you can tell half of the kingdom hearts story by the intro.
1.)Wave swallowing Rike(Darkness swallowing him)
2.)When Sora runs after him(Sora trying to save him from the darkness but fails and Riku goes away)
3.)When Sora is falling from the sky and goes through him and falls under the water leaving Kairi.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Actually, the beginning of KH basically explains the whole story of Kingdom Hearts. The game is very symbolic and that dream is no different.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
You know, they kinda spoil the game in the very opening movie. Heh, kinda funny when you think about it. Yeah, lots of symbolism in this game.

Caterfree10

Konichiiwa!

Ya Know... now that I think about it... They do kinda spoil that whole story in the beginning!

But I did notice one thing... also in the beginning, Riku beckons to him when the wave is crashing down and when he's being pulling to the darkness during teh Destiny Islands' end. Almost like he's trying to get Sora to come to the dark side with him. Thinking of that reminds me of in Monstro how Riku try to get Sora to come with him there as well.

Heh, maybe We'll find more symbolism, ne? I'll be playing it again and again for a while until KH2 comes out or I get another game. But I'm sure to find more, ne?

Ja Ne! ^_~

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The story does become a little predictable, but hey, doesn't stop it from being fantastic and brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back