• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Symbol found. Is it the Chaser's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
uuummm who are you talking to??o_O
oh right...sorry 'bout that i thought you were calling me names...sorry.back to tpoic. look...old news is old...said that before and lots of people could have probably said it.

Raiko

Come break me down
oh sorry...sorry.just found that out when i posted the question.soz. the accesories doesnt have to be necessarily a symbol of something.look at sora's necklace.does it mean anything to you?

KCDjedi

Hey KCD jedi could you do me a favor and go look up chasers I don't mean any disrespect but could you post the definition you thinks best describes the reference to BBs

None taken :D.
I knew that the word can roughly come out to "somebody who makes keys" since the BbS secret video came out all that long time ago.
Think of it like how a stream is sometimes called a "chase", any stream or river will cut into the land, making groves across the surface. A "chaser" would be someone who intentionally make grooves, rather like a modern day key maker.

"Verb

1. (transitive) To groove; indent.
2. (transitive) To cut (the thread of a screw).
3. (transitive) To decorate (metal) by engraving or embossing."

There you go, I think we all knew that, however, the point I was trying to make is that it can work both ways.
And there's one problem with the word "chasers" being used in that way: how many Keyblades actually have groves or cuts like a key that would need to be "chased"? None that I know, save Terra's.

Raiko

Come break me down
ok?now theres something we can do, but the oblivion crown is black.does it make any difference(just look at my last post it will make sense.)
oh god you should have pressed the edit button...so that you dont double post.i dont want you to get in trouble for that.

KCDjedi

ok?now theres something we can do, but the oblivion crown is black.does it make any difference(just look at my last post it will make sense.)

I doubt it.

The Keyblade itself is black; if the crown stayed the same color then it would look pretty weird, no?

A

Anima Relic

Old news is old, this has been discussed a long time ago. Aqua should have one too somewhere on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back