• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Super Smash Bros. War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soledarkness31

As you can tell i am chockful of great ideas. I have made a game plan for a new Smash Bros. game, called Super Smash Bros. War, it has got 64 characters, which include the following.

Mario
Dr. Mario
Baby Bros. ( Baby Luigi and Baby Mario, played like Ice Climbers)
Luigi
Yoshi
Peach
Daisy
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Bowser Jr.
Bowser
Wario
Waluigi
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
R.O.B.
Ness
Lucas
Captain Falcon
Link
Toon Link
Young Link
Wolf Link
Ganondorf
Zelda
Sheik
Tetra
Ice Climbers
Captain Olimar
Kirby
Fire Kirby
Sword Kirby
Fighter Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Sora
Riku
Megaman
Isaac
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Eevee (whiich can evolve into Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon, or Leafeon)
Pichu
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Master (played like Trainer and uses Azumarill, Roserade, Altaria)
Hitmons ( Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan played as a tag team)
Lucario
Mewtwo
Blaziken
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Mr. Game and Watch
Snake
Sonic
Tails
Shadow
Ratchet
Rayman
Ike
Roy
Marth
Ryu

more coming soon

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Uh... yeah. This is a great list and everything, but it has NOTHING to do with FanFiction. At all. Whatsoever. Unless this is a story of some sort. Which it isn't. Not even a little bit. Just a long unstorylike list.

soledarkness31

Because, here, i am going to post the entire subspace emissary, of my new game. So here is chapter 1

Chapter 1 Link's Anger

First, we see Link walk into an ancient castle. The castle looks old and ragged, but he goes in. After a few turns and corners, he walks into a big hall. At the end, he sees Zelda, looking out of a window. He walks up to her, and bows before her. Zelda, taking notice, looks down and sees Link. She looks happy to see him, and Link stands up. They join hands, and their triforces light up the dark corridor. Suddenly, a giant explosion rocks them, and Link looks out the window. A troop of monsters called Barbons were parading into the castle, causing the explosion.

Barbons, are monsters that have no special type. In a later post, i will descirbe each and every Barbon, but the standard Barbon, has a head, two eyes, and a mouth. They have a body, with spikes at the bottom, and can hover. Their arms are a bit bigger than their head. Their body is white, while everything else is gray.

Link looks over to Zelda. They both nod in agreement, and run off to fend the castle. Here, you can choose to be Link or Zelda.

Oh, and by the way, the reason they don't talk is because they have never talked before, so they just use non-verbal communication.

Chapter 2: Egnoca

On the castle grounds, we see a group of Barbons ready to enter the castle. When out of the blue, we see a poke ball fly out, and out comes a Squirtle. The poke ball bounces back to the Pokemon Trainer, and the Squirtle is at the ready. You play as the Pokemon Trainer. The Pokemon Trainer is near the caslte when he sees Link and Zelda run off to the site of the explosion.

Link and Zelda have finally made it to the explosion, when they find a giant monster called Egnoca. Egnoca is a giant version of a regular Barbon, but with some enhancements. Egnoca, can use fire, and thunder, and turn the lights out.He also has long tentacles that can whip out and stun someone. Link and Zelda are ready, but don't start yet.

Then we see the Pokemon Trainer. He stands, watching Link and Zelda starting to fight. He runs up to help them, when Egnoca notices him. He whips out a tentacle straight at him. The Trainer looks scared, but looks up to see Link has blocked the shot with his shield. Link then helps him up, but notices something out of the corner of his eye. Egnoca is trying to kidnap Zelda. Link flips around and shoots an arrow at him. Egnoca lets go of Zelda, who runs up to Link. The Trainer sends out Squirtle, and they are all ready to battle. You can choose to be Link, Zelda, or The Pokemon Trainer. After you beat Egnoca, a giant puff of smoke surrounds the area, leaving them unable to see. Once the smoke lifts, we see that Zelda had been taken by a big ship in the sky. Link looks over to the horizon, and thinks of Ganondorf. He quickly pulls out his sword and goes along. With The Pokemon Trainer by his side, they start their adventure.

Now, there is a common goal for the Barbons, but what is it? This adventure, will be revealed in posts to come.....

Last edited:

soledarkness31

Next in the story

We see Captain Olimar walking through a plain with a gravel path running through it. The moon is out, and the stars light up the sky. Captain Olimar, suddenly hears a series of explosions. BANG! BANG! BANG! Olimar looks frightened. He looks up and sees the source. He sees two giant ships fighting. The Great Fox and the Big Ship that took Zelda are fighting.

The Big Ship looks like a big behemoth with jets on the bottom for hovering. It also has spikes on its wings, with 14 wings. On the front, its also got a whiplike cord that could vanguish anything.

Suddenly, The Big Ship sends out a big cannon, fires at the Great Fox, and down it goes. Olimar jumps up at the explosion, and tries to run away. One of his pikmin tells him to go over there, and he goes to find the Great Fox.

Last edited:

soledarkness31

Here are some more chapters

Chapter 21: Traveling to Dedede's castle
Chapter 22: The somewhat fake Luigi
Chapter 23: Luigi and Mario meet
Chapter 24: Link and Pokemon Trainer Appeal to Ganondorf
Chapter 25: Samus: Running from the Law!
Chapter 26: Saving Private Meta Knight!
Chapter 27: Stripping Samus of her Power Suit
Chapter 28: Wolf? What are you doing here?
Chapter 29: Facing down the Shadow Stalker!
Chapter 30: Run for Cover!
Chapter 31: Don't wake the sleeping Yoshi
Chapter 32: Lucas being chased by trees
Chapter 33: Operation Find Donkey Kong
Chapter 34:FAALCON! PUNCH the door open to the Boisterous Ruins!

Theres more to come!

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Dont triple post. There is this little thing in the bottom corner of your post, called the Edit Button. Please use it. And by the way, you are kinda talking in a third person sorta way. I realize that you are writing like it is a game mode, but to me(not sure about anyone else) it is supposed to be a first person view from what I belive. Anyhow, please use that edit button.

soledarkness31

Here are some more chapters

35: Ike and the Ancient Chamber
36: Beaten up Ike needs help
37: Ike, Captain Falcon, and Donkey Kong Trophificised
38: Saved by Snake and Eevee
39: Young Link out cold!
40: Bringing Young Link back to life
41: Back to the Future!
42: Pit and Ness encounter the great Koopa King!
43: We don't all fit in the Arwing!
44: Traveling in the Halberd
45: Pit catches the Halberd's attention

More is coming, just wait

Last edited:

Haku

<3
So far I'm having mixed feelings about this. The reason why is because I think that you should mainly just choose a couple of characters not the entire SSBB cast and write something about just those characters and about their adventures and challenges that they may have.

It would be alot easier to actually notice about what is going that way, as for your previous ones I suggest that you work on your length just a couple of lines here and there is ok but it doesn't give the reader a full discription about what is going on which may cause readers to loose interest or they may have a hard time understanding about what's going on since your previous ones do feel a bit rushed. Hope that helps!

~Haku

soledarkness31

Thanks for the advice, I'll try harder. Anyway, here are some more chapters. When i'm done, i'll list all of them in the first post.

46: Freeing the captured prisoners
47: Diddy Kong finds Donkey Kong
48: All aboard the Falcon Flyer!
49: Stowing away on the Big Ship
50: Samus once more
51:Flying down from the Halberd
52: Everybody's here!
53: Where's Princess Peach!
54: Samus prisoner
55: The Barbon's evil plan

We are nearing the end!

Haku

<3
Oh, and by the way Haku, in the SSBB game, they actually included every character. All 35 of them

I realize that but not everything has to be exactly the same as the game. It was just a suggestion to make your story not feel so rushed if its main focus is about certain characters in the game not the entire bunch, but whatever works for you go for it.

Just make sure that your next chapters are longer than a couple of lines to give us a better insight with what is happening so far.

soledarkness31

Here are the last few chapters

Chapter 56: Everybody's out on deck
Chapter 57: Going through the maze
Chapter 58: Save the Princesses!
Chapter 59: The Final Battle!
Chapter 60: All is well

Also, there are some secret chapters, which can be accessed after u beat the game

Secret Chapter 1: The Abused Eevee
Secret Chapter 2: Gaining Storm's trust
Secret Chapter 3: Finding Samus

These next chapters unlock characters that you don't find in the real game

Other Chapter 1: The Strange Dojo
Other Chapter 2: Mario and Luigi versus the Hitmons!
Other Chapter 3: Misty Forest
Other Chapter 4: Meditating Lucario
Other Chapter 5: The Fart that shook the World!
Other Chapter 6: Speedy Blaziken
Other Chapter 7: Isaac blends in
Other Chapter 8: Waluigi Stadium
Other Chapter 9: Wolf Link is born
Other Chapter 10: Tetra on the main ship
Other Chapter 11: Kirby gets a Sword
Other Chapter 12: Fighting fire with fire
Other Chapter 13: Ratchet finds the crew
Other Chapter 14: Captain Falcon takes Rayman under his wing
Other Chapter 15: The Final Showdown: Ryu

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Umm....I really want to see writing of words, not a bunch of chapters. And something that I think, to many chapters,= not to many ideas.

And plus,THIS ISNT AND NEVER WILL BE A GAME!
This is fan-fiction. You are talking like this is a game stargay book telling what it going on...

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Don't know what Ratchet ur talking about, but if its the ratchet&clank ratchet, I protest Jak not being in

soledarkness31

I like writing this way, it's easier than writing out in a story format. It is the Ratchet and Clank Ratchet, and I didn't add Jak because, well, i don't know who he is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back