• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Mario 64 beaten in 16 minutes!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
The camera actually jumps and shifts quite a bit. Some people might argue that it's just the game, or he's changing it, but it's clearly an edit. It's most evident when he comes out of one of the pictures. It almost does a double take. It's hard to catch, but it's there.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
fine then..... that doesn't change the fact that speedruns are possible... and i slowed down alot when i did it... also, the things he has are consistant, which could prove him right. his lives stay the same all the time, except when he gains one.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
We never said that speedruns are impossible. We only said that this one isn't genuine. It's also not that hard to keep the number lives consistant with emulators and savestates.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
good point... but still, if you are faking a video (like most things i've seen faked) you don't really pay attention to alot of the small details... and besides, does he get any credit for the parts that he did that don't look like they were messed with?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
McFluffy said:
good point... but still, if you are faking a video (like most things i've seen faked) you don't really pay attention to alot of the small details... and besides, does he get any credit for the parts that he did that don't look like they were messed with?

Has it ever occurred to you that this person just might pay attention to those details?

1948dragon_

he abused 10+ gliches in the game to beat it i that time and he probly edited it too

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
did u know some of the glitches before u did the whole thing or it was just luck?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
No way is that thing real. It is not possible. Besides, I doubt that Nintendo would let that game be released with so many glitches. It was cheating. Plain and simple. I do not believe it at all :mad:

S

Shadow Soldier

Maybe he used a gameshark or action replay, or something like that. There are also illegal cheat devices out there that allow many things.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
If you read any of the little boxes the came up at the bottom of the screen, he says he used tools to help him do it. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back