• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons you would like to see in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperstarSaga08

Awards
Here's my list in no particular order:

Chicken Little- This is mostly just a meme answer, but I would like to see how they could carry this summon foward from KH2. Maybe he could use a bat and hit heartless towards Sora or something along those lines.

Noctis Lucis Caelum- If Noctis is not going to be a character in the game, I would at least like to summon him, the main thing of the summon has to be Armiger.

A Final Fantasy Summon- Someone like Bahumut, Shiva, or Ifrit. I would like to see a Shiva summon maybe you could get her summon in Arendelle. Attacks would be ice focused. Unlocking Shiva is done by either completing a side quest or finding her in a hidden chest.

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit- Had to choose a classic character, I really can't pin down what he would do but maybe it could be based off what he does in Epic Mickey.

Olaf- Upon completing Arendelle, Olaf would be unlocked as a summon, Sora and Olaf could roll around a giant snowball and trap enemies in it. The finisher would be Sora slicing the Snowball into pieces.

So any of you have any ideas or any opinions on my list?

ImVentus

Awards
All I wanted to see as a summon, was this guy
IgnorantAdventurousGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Yborra

I still want a complete world of Pocahontas. But at least she could be a wind summon. That would be beautiful!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
My top summon I wanted to see in KH3 was Maui, but I'm not sure that's happening now. Would like to be surprised though.

Aside from that I feel that Elsa should be the ice themed summon. She can do ice attacks based off of Shiva.

Perkilator

Awards
Well, maybe for future installments:

-Mary Poppins
-Jack-Jack
-Jack Skellington
-Bolt
-WALL-E
-Cinderella
-Musashi (Brave Fencer Musashi)
-Neku Sakuraba

Last edited:

Nyte_Legion

Goliath from Gargoyles. Even a little bit of acknowledgement of this gem from Disney would make me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back