• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summon Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Sora 50

This is a little thing I found on Wikipedia. Sorry if it's a little old, but I'm behind with the times on KHFM II news. This is what is stated about this "Rumoured New Form":

"Summon Form (Only in Final mix+ of Kingdom Hearts II) (fused with both) able to use summons in the form but not the normal summons.
The form gives a summon boost making them last until your drive bar runs out. This form increases all attributes and only special summons are allowed to be summoned. The summons will consist of Final Fantasy Characters similar to the Chain of Memories and use them for a short period of time. During the Summon Form one is allowed to summon as many as they like until the drive bar runs out. This form is able to be used for very short length and has the option of Special Summon only if the form reaches it's maximum level. The special summon is random so any Final Fantasy Character is summoned."

There you have it. Sorry if this is like, really old or something. If you want the link, copy and paste:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_II
Scroll down to "Drive Forms." Again, sorry if this is old.

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
WOW...haven't heard that.....I hope it's true...also how could it be old? The game was only announced what a month ago?

Dark-Sora 50

I dunno. I was scouring the Organisation XIII page for any extra information I may have missed, and I randomly decided to check the main KHII page. Scroll down to Forms... Summon Form?! Only in Final Mix?! There's the story (morning glory).

ozymandius

Well glory hallelujiah!! bless my soul! they are gonna put in another Drive Form!! it better come to the US, or else!!! lol

Henskie

I'm Batman
Ok before anyone gets their hope up remember that wikipedia can be edited by ANYONE so this could be complete BS that someone put in there and they just made it up to get people riled up

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Quite obviously false posted info. The paragraph is to long to match the rest of them...

Henskie

I'm Batman
Yea exactly and people are falling for his little trick well I will remedy the situation.... there I so kicked that page's butt

Henskie

I'm Batman
yea but that one really I dont think is possible it is neat but I HIGHLY doubt it

Henskie

I'm Batman
It is also unrealistic because there is only so much stuff that can be on the cd and I dont think that they would split this game cuz that would be dumb

ultamaSora

It would be cool if it was real but i looked on wikipedia and someone must have taken it out because its not there any more so I think that means its false info

Awards
A summon form would be kinda pointless anyway. After all, Sora can summon already, there would be no reason to make a special Sora form just for summoning.

And....why would he summon FF characters?
*imagines it*

*Leon, looking angsty, doing something like, uh...eating sushi or something*
Sora: SUMMON FORM. Leon come out!
*Leon poofs in out of nowhere*
Leon: Damnit, Sora, not AGAIN. And it's ALWAYS when I'm eating! *leaves*

Now, summoning actual FF summons would be better. I wouldn't mind seeing KH versions of Bahamut, Ifrit, Shiva, etc.

Because Chicken Little was just plain LAME.

ultamaSora

A summon form would be kinda pointless anyway. After all, Sora can summon already, there would be no reason to make a special Sora form just for summoning.

And....why would he summon FF characters?
*imagines it*

*Leon, looking angsty, doing something like, uh...eating sushi or something*
Sora: SUMMON FORM. Leon come out!
*Leon poofs in out of nowhere*
Leon: Damnit, Sora, not AGAIN. And it's ALWAYS when I'm eating! *leaves*

Now, summoning actual FF summons would be better. I wouldn't mind seeing KH versions of Bahamut, Ifrit, Shiva, etc.

Because Chicken Little was just plain LAME.

I suppose it would be kinda lame for Final Fantasy charecter already in the game but what about charecters not in there? I think it would be cool if you summon Vincent in his Chaos form like in DoC. That would pwn everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back