• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"suggestive themes" question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
yeah ill close it when done but

what scenes are "suggestive" in BBS enough to earn that ? oh yeah pls use spoiler tags or w/e.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
One cutscene depicts a man sinking a keyblade into his chest as a burst of light appears. A female character's breasts jiggle slightly during cutscenes. i find the boob jiggle funny, i got that off esrb website or something

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Anyone can turn something normal and nice into something evil and perverted. That's the problem with Suggestive Themes- they need to keep their minds out of the gutter.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wait seriously? that's it?!

i thought it was like actual suggestive jokes/lines in the script or text that gave off the idea, not just cuz of aqua's boobs. -___-

well ill wait to hear more responses..

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Terra looks like he is grabbing Aqua's boobs when
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LOLWHUT? He's just strangling her, not grabbing her tatas.

Honestly, I don't think there's anything suggestive at all. But then again, we're talking about the same ratings board who was like, "OMG ALCOHOL REFERENCE" in Cooking Mama. Yeah - cooking wine. Because you know, it's a cooking game...and you cook with wine. /digression

Unless they consider some of the skin-tight clothes suggestive. o_O

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ooh, okk.

i thought it was like how in crisis core the guys where like "i wouldn't mind stepping on her high heels if ya know what i mean" and "oh damn that [insert 1st class soldier hero/secretary chicks/cissnei] is so cute/hot"

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Because sadly, we live in a "politically correct" world. *sobs*

And by the way, they're not BEWBS. They're breasts. We have to be PC on the Internet, you know. :rolls eyes:

The filter is so funny. Anyways, there are giant keys being shoved into keyholes if you know what I mean

...Whose giant key, dare I ask? :insert dirty thoughts here: BRB, AFK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back