• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid theory but logical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Ok, I'll post what I think so you guys can stop arguing (hopefully)

OK, I've played COM only the japanese version because I don't own a BGA, or DS.

Second, The Unknowns were based on elelments

Axel: Fire
Vixen: Ice
etc.

Maybe one of them had the mastery of time.

Ok, heres the reason why I made this topic.

Noruma said that Sora was going down a dark path right?

So what if Sora became a unknown? Maybe BHK and Namine might have been trying to prevent that in the future and have been fighting the unknowns. (Sorry if this sounds like Star Wars.)

We know that the unknowns need the keyblade to open KingdomHearts to become human as stated in the "13 scan"

Maybe they're not evil after all. Sorta.

They tried to make Riku and Sora turn on each other. Why?

Noruma stated that Riku had the full poteintal to use the keyblade, but, when he had it he didn't. He just made it stronger.

Ok, back on subject.

Maybe the Unknown in FM is the Unknown who mastered time travel.

If this is true why go to the past?

Maybe, Sora died or became evil (either way he lost the keyblade)

BHK had a pure Heart and was nearby and he got the beyblade(s) (can't explain double wileding yet)

I can't finsih typing this because I'm sick right now for forgive me for the short explaination

DarrcEnigma

Elyric said:
Noruma said that Sora was going down a dark path right?
Not really. Simply that the storyline and overall feel of the game had become darker. Which is to be expected...

So what if Sora became a unknown? Maybe BHK and Namine might have been trying to prevent that in the future and have been fighting the unknowns. (Sorry if this sounds like Star Wars.)
Sora's life was nearly taken from him by the Organization. So why would he join up with them, and more importantly, since the Organization members are Nobody and Sora isn't, when would Sora have become a Nobody?

We know that the unknowns need the keyblade to open KingdomHearts to become human as stated in the "13 scan"
You don't need the Keyblade to access the Endless Abyss and Kingdom Hearts. All you really need is to find another way to access it, since Sora and Mickey sealed the original (one of the?) door.

They tried to make Riku and Sora turn on each other. Why?
Marluxia wanted to make Sora his slave, thus gaining power of the Keyblade. Marluxia would then use Sora to overthrow the higher-ups and take control of the Organization. Zexion, Vexen and Lexaeus tried to take control of Riku to defend themselves against the potential threat of Sora being controlled by Marluxia.

Noruma stated that Riku had the full poteintal to use the keyblade, but, when he had it he didn't. He just made it stronger.
Riku is the original Keyblade Master of Sora's Keyblade. That's all there is to it -- there's no way of knowing whether or not Sora has been using the "full potential" of his Keyblade or not.

Ok, back on subject.

Maybe the Unknown in FM is the Unknown who mastered time travel.

If this is true why go to the past?

Maybe, Sora died or became evil (either way he lost the keyblade)

BHK had a pure Heart and was nearby and he got the beyblade(s) (can't explain double wileding yet)

I can't finsih typing this because I'm sick right now for forgive me for the short explaination
Simply put: If a Nobody had the time travel ability (EM, by the way, has a laser/energy-like ability.), why would he/she send BHK and Naminé back in time to save Sora, the one who wants to kill them? And more importantly, why would Naminé's memory of Sora have been wiped? Same applies for BHK -- you'd think he would have shown up before the events of Castle Oblivion to make absolutely sure his "father" wouldn't have succumb to Marluxia.

Your theory just sounds like a cheap rip-off of the Trunks and Android Sagas of Dragon Ball Z. You're not going to be able to make anything of the theory -- there's simply nothing to help support it. =\

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Ok, came up with one thing

Namine erased Sora's memroy because she was bait right?
Unknowns told her to or else they would do something to her. Something threating.
We all know Axel interffered (sorta). Later, he met up with BHK. They fought. we don't know anything after that or before. We just know that Axel was trying to get to Sora.

Why is Axel trying to get to Sora?
Axel needs Sora's keyblade for a goal, but what? BHK and Namine are trying to prevent that. Maybe they're trying to prevent a future event that has to do with the 13?

Namine and BHK talking, about what though?
Its unknown what they're talking about so we can't sepculate anything unless they're talking what happened in COM.

thats all I have for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back