• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid theory but logical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
BHK and Namine look like Sora and Kairi.

Maybe they are there children? they have similiar resemblences and BHK does have the keyblade weilding trait.

How did they come here now?

Maybe CO has a time machine or something, explains the pods (maybe)

please give thoughts

Last edited:

Twilight Hero

I actually somewhat like this idea. Being that this is still a Disney oriented game, a family aspect wouldn't be suprising or even bad. I think that would be cool. Not likely. But If it was Sora's and Kairi's children then how are the children are both blonde?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
technically speaking, sora could have Br, Bl alleles, and kairi could have rr, Bl alleles, thus sora passed down his Bl allele and kairi passed down her Bl alleles, giving their children blonde hair...

sorry if you have no clue what im talking about but i just learned about this in school and beleive me it's perfectly provable

edit: as for the theory, i dont think it'll be true, but that would be really awesome if it was

Doushitemo

How could they be their children when they're about the same age as Sora and Kairi? I'm sorry, but this idea is impossible.

Xiao

Awards
Doushitemo said:
How could they be their children when they're about the same age as Sora and Kairi? I'm sorry, but this idea is impossible.

umm did you read the whole theory? he said something about a time machine x.x

(btw doushitemo i LOVE your sig!)

Doushitemo

Oh, sorry, I missed the part about the time machine.
Thanks, Xiao, but I didn't make my sig, *LEoNsLiOnHeArT* did. ^_^

Twilight Hero

This idea is VERY possible. Not probable but possible. Haha thanks Xiao, for the Biology reminder. I almost forgot my 10 grade stuff. But honestly how often do you see a character not look like their father in a videogame? Wait Tidus and his father who I can't pronounce..so nevermind.

DarrcEnigma

Twilight Hero said:
Wait Tidus and his father who I can't pronounce.
His name is Jecht.

As for this theory, it's both stupid and illogical. A logical theory is that they were drawn by the same artist, and as such look similar.

There is no time machine in the Kingdom Hearts universe (those pods place the person in suspended animation, I assume), and if BHK and Naminé "traveled back in time," explain why they traveled back in time. And more importantly, why Naminé would make Sora forget Kairi (thus killing both herself and BHK), why she didn't know Sora prior to the Organization bringing him to Castle Oblivion -- and the biggest one of all: Why Naminé would have to introduce herself to BHK, whom according to your theory would have been her brother and traveled back in time with her.

It simply doesn't work to any extent.

Xiao

Awards
DarrcEnigma said:
And more importantly, why Naminé would make Sora forget Kairi (thus killing both herself and BHK)
Just because he forgot her for a while doesn't mean nothing ever happened..

why she didn't know Sora prior to the Organization bringing him to Castle Oblivion
that's very true but she could always be lying for reasons yet to discover

and the biggest one of all: Why Naminé would have to introduce herself to BHK, whom according to your theory would have been her brother and traveled back in time with her.
first of all, when did namine ever introduce herself to the BHK? in the trailers, sure you see them talking, but that doesn't mean she's introducing herself.
second of all, if she is introducing herself, it could be that she had to erase BHK's memories for the same reasons that she might have lied to sora.

It simply doesn't work to any extent.
It does if you really think about it XD

This theory is possible, but chances of it being true are 934934 to 1...It would just be a cool thing if it happened, I thought a while ago that the Namine and BHK could be siblings...

DarrcEnigma

Xiao said:
Just because he forgot her for a while doesn't mean nothing ever happened..
Actually... it does. Have you finished Chain of Memories and Reverse/Rebirth? The point was to make Sora Marluxia's slave, thus giving Marluxia power over the Keyblade. Do you honestly think anyone could have stood up to the power of Sora and the Organization? Or that Marluxia would ever relinquish his control over Sora?

The answer to both is a simple no. And because of that, Sora and Kairi would have never been together to have BHK and Naminé.

that's very true but she could always be lying for reasons yet to discover
It's become obvious that you're not going to change your mind. If you have to toss comments like that at me to defend the theory then there's something very, very wrong with it.

first of all, when did namine ever introduce herself to the BHK? in the trailers, sure you see them talking, but that doesn't mean she's introducing herself.
In the JF 2005 and E3 2005 (public) trailers. If you check GameSpot's trailer impressions, they clearly state that Naminé was introducing herself to BHK -- saying that she was a witch, among other things.

second of all, if she is introducing herself, it could be that she had to erase BHK's memories for the same reasons that she might have lied to sora.
Simply restating what I've already said: "If you have to toss comments like that at me to defend the theory then there's something very, very wrong with it."

It does if you really think about it XD
If you really have to think about it, you're trying too hard and overanalyzing the situation to an extreme. If things can't be laid out in front of you with concrete evidence and a tiny bit of imagination, it's more than likely wrong.

Xiao

Awards
Hey, I'm not trying to start a serious argument here, just trying to have a bit of fun with a theory, no harm meant.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Dear Elyric,

You're right. This is a stupid theory. Obviously you've never played CoM as those pods were helping Sora reclaim his lost memories. They are not time machines. Which obviously will blow your theory to bits

Sincerely,
KHFanatic4565

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
As stated above....this theory is Stupid...you got that right and thats the only thing u got right

ultamaSora

I have been posting this everywhere on the sight. I think BHK is Sora's shadow. Creatred when he lost his heart in KH1. I know he got it back but that was a different body the other one is still walking in the worlds. Only as a shadow of his former self. Stuck between light and darkness. stuck in Twilight.

eternal darkness

Elyric said:
BHK and Namine look like Sora and Kairi.

Maybe they are there children? they have similiar resemblences and BHK does have the keyblade weilding trait.

How did they come here now?

Maybe CO has a time machine or something, explains the pods (maybe)

please give thoughts

LOL sorry but this theory is stupid, unlogical and pathetic. :) The only logical thing is that it's stupid. The thing of theories is that you have to think of what you are going to do in order to make something "logical". But you forgot the pathetic, irrational.....

DarrcEnigma

ultamaSora said:
I have been posting this everywhere on the sight. I think BHK is Sora's shadow. Creatred when he lost his heart in KH1. I know he got it back but that was a different body the other one is still walking in the worlds. Only as a shadow of his former self. Stuck between light and darkness. stuck in Twilight.
You mean a "Shell" or "Nobody," right? There's no such thing as a "shadow," aside from the one cast onto the ground when your body gets in the way of the light...

Last edited:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
So, your telling me that Sora and Kairi have children? Namine and BHK seem to be around the same age as Sora and Kairi. They are not their children unless the Organization or such have mastered the art of time travel. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back