• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stupid question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
exp0 ability, u gain no experience thus gainin no levels, thus havin little hp.

MardukKurios

not really

it is just critical mode which has low hp -> to make it harder and more freaky for the people who wanna get the ultimate action

you gain HP for boss fights as an bonus!
they just changed it that sora just gets so less hp but more abilities!
it don't has anything to do with EXP0! You get the Bonuslevels anyway.

The only thing which EXP0 can stop are AP+, Atk+, Mag+, Def+ and normal Abilites!

Last edited:

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
No, it's definately the "EXP 0" ability. They don't give you less HP bonuses, I would know, I have it!

Edit: It is the GET BONUS health thing, you do get less health, but that doesn't mean it was that. It's just another possibility.

Last edited:

Maverick E.S

Virus
I WANT TIS GAME MAN
i would seriously import it but if it comes here then il feel stupid cuase then i would have wasted an extra 30-50 bucks on an import and swap magic for nothing but just to play it a little bit early
but eh i guess the less you think about it the quicker it will come lol just hope it does
and so tis don't get spammed id like to say that yea that health does maker the game harder espciellaly like when you fight the org. memebers data and the E.s soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back