• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraLight

okay i was playing FFVII one night when i noticed that the one characters name changed going into KH...Aerith from Aeris....okay does that mean this is like Aeris's great great...to many greats...granddaughter or something?? I thought it was really strange but anyway....what do you ppl think? Anyone but me think it was werid that they changed the name?

sinharvest_angel

no omg, this really is a supid question, its always supposed to be aeris, but i forgot why they changed it to aerith, i know that aeris, the name is actuallly a goodess, but....

coolazice7

in the jap versio ffVII aeris's name was aerith. im pretty sure they just used the jap name in kh

sinharvest_angel

no because usually people put as there title but turns out that it wasnt stupid, actually ur question wasnt stupid, just, "how did u think of it" i mean even if she is like her great great whatever what does it matter, and dont cll urself stupid

AuroraLight

sinharvest_angel said:
no because usually people put as there title but turns out that it wasnt stupid, actually ur question wasnt stupid, just, "how did u think of it" i mean even if she is like her great great whatever what does it matter, and dont cll urself stupid

okay....well thanks...all my friends keep telling me to do that...(stupid thing) maybe i should just listen to them now....Okay from here on out I will never call myself stupid again...LOL...

Pyrones

Speaking of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children when is it going to come out in the theaters in the United States?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I dont know what your talking About sorry.

Pyrones

I mean the movie?Because the trailer says it come out in September 13 2005. But other people are saying that the moved it to noverber.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Pyrones said:
Speaking of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children when is it going to come out in the theaters in the United States?

This is a stupid question since it has nothing to do with this thread, and the fact that Advent Children is only coming out on the PSP format.

kairi 108

*Oathkeeper* said:
This is a stupid question since it has nothing to do with this thread, and the fact that Advent Children is only coming out on the PSP format.
you got one thing wrong there. Advent Children is coming out on the PSP format AND dvd. and the aerith thing it's only because in the japanese version of FFVII Aeris' name changes to Aerith.

jk4eva

Alright, I believe the question has been answered and it's starting to get off-topic in here. =/

And another thing, people, please don't double-post. Just use the edit button in the future.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back