• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Student in need of help! Questionnaire :) Please help... and answer some media questions :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneey

Okay I'm currently studying media and have been asked to generate a analysis of an audience, I obviously chose the audience of this website mainly the homepage and how it looks and the way it attracts users :D

My topic of research...
How is the Kingdom Hearts Insider homepage constructed to gain the attention of viewers?
Link to the homepage: Kingdom Hearts Insider

Questions:

1. Why do you think the designers of the website chose the colours used?
2. Why do you think they put an image of Sora in the top left?
3. Is the layout easy to navigate around?
4. The side bar to the navigation of the games, why do you think they chose the colours?
5. Do you find the information clearly marked? Is it easy to find?
6. Are the images used relevant? Do they attract attention?
7. Do you think the webpage is aimed at a specific age group?
8. Do you have anything else you could say about how the website is presented to attract viewers?​

Thank you so much and I really look forward to seeing any responses... I really appreciate it!

I hope I am allowed to put this here? :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
To stand out, grasp your attention once you get to the page.

Because he's the main and most well known character.

I think so.

4. The side bar to the navigation of the games, why do you think they chose the colours?
To add some variety (cant have everything the same color) and also partly because of my answer to question one.
Mostly, the only time I've ever had trouble was when hunting a specific interview.
I think so.
No seeing as how there are many ages here.

8. Do you have anything else you could say about how the website is presented to attract viewers?
Nope. o3o

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Okay I'm currently studying media and have been asked to generate a analysis of an audience, I obviously chose the audience of this website mainly the homepage and how it looks and the way it attracts users :D

My topic of research...
How is the Kingdom Hearts Insider homepage constructed to gain the attention of viewers?
Link to the homepage: Kingdom Hearts Insider

Questions:

8. Do you have anything else you could say about how the website is presented to attract viewers?​

Thank you so much and I really look forward to seeing any responses... I really appreciate it!

I hope I am allowed to put this here? :D

A survey? I'll try to help.

1. Probably because dark cyan is their "corporate" colour? I don't know how it was in the past, but right now, if you look around, the colour scheme is also used for the forums.

2. Because Sora is the main character who's iconic to the series. As for why on the top left, I suppose because we start reading from the top left of the page, so it's an unmissable location for placement of interesting elements.

3. Pretty much yes.

4. Probably to conform with how the taglines of each game appear in the box arts of the game. KH1 and KH2 don't have taglines, but 1.5's is silver-gray, CoM's is I think yellow, Days' is warm orange, BbS' is blue, coded's is yellow, and DDD's is purple. Don't they all match?

5. I believe so. After all, there's a search function to make use of when you're in need to find something in a jiffy.

6. I believe so, too, especially with Sora and the Mickey banner. Nothing could possibly be more relevant to KH than Sora and Mickey.

7. Rather than a specific range of age, the webpage is aimed at those interested in KH stuff. However, if I have to give a figure and the forum members is something to go by, I'd say probably for those aged 10 to 30.

8. I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back