• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

strong heart yet little heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
(i love making threads like these so i can get different opinions ^^ i know, i'm a forum *hore >>)

ok...now i know that only two ppl have done this before- given up their heart voluntarily to the darkness and retained their minds when being a heartless. that much is obvious. when u lose ur heart u become a heartless and ur nobody is created. that's easy to understand.

but my question is...when sora did become a heartless... y was it only a shadow heartless? xehanort was this really powerful heartless and sora's reduced to a little shadow (though cute as sin!). i thought the org. said that if u have a strong heart u'll weild a strong heartless and nobody, that's y they went after like beast. i think either saix or xaldin said that...

i could be wrong and misunderstood them, but i was just wondering about that. cuz sora had a strong nobody and we know he's got a strong heart, yet itty bitty heartless? ^^U (itty bitty living space XD)

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Sora became a heartless in Kingdom Hearts 1, when he stabbed himself with Riku's keyblade to get Kairi's heart back. I believe that the reason he became only a weak heartless was because his heart was made up entirely of light. When he changed into the dark form, his light fought and clashed with the darkness engulfing him, and the result was a typically weak heartless.

NexB

Yeah like Deeman said, the reason Xehanort turned into a really powerful Heartless is because his heart was devoted to the darkness. So Xehanort did have a strong heart but it waas mostly filled with darkness. On the other hand Sora was all light-hearted and not to mention he had Kairi's heart within him so the more darkness in your heart the bigger/stronger the heartless

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Yea. I whas like WTF when I saw the little hearless Soras heart turned into.

Last edited:

Denki-Kurai

Didn't that keyblade unlock your heart.
And to be a 'strong' heartless you have to have your heart engulfed by the dakness willingly (i confuse myself)
But i also agree with deeman since he did have kairi's heart and princesses of hearts can't be a heartless
he was only weak because there was only a little bit of darkness in his heart ad kairi's kind of nullified this 'strong heartless' effect.
(srry for reapeating things others said but hosiko did say she likes to here different responses this is kind of different)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
because Tetsura didn't come up with the nobody idea until KH2 was made. He didn't even know that there was gonna be a kh2.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
oh! that makes sense (referring to the fact that his heart had so little darkness in it)

but then how come there's always that saying "the closer u r to the light, the stronger ur shadow becomes"? is it different for sora because he knows to accept darkness instead of fighting it?

tetraalmasy said:
because Tetsura didn't come up with the nobody idea until KH2 was made. He didn't even know that there was gonna be a kh2.

yeah i knew he didn't think there'd be a kh2, but i thought he already had the entire thing planned out way ahead of time, so wouldn't that mean he had the nobody idea thought up too? i'm pretty sure disney wouldn't agree to a half-baked idea. they probably wanted the entire story even if it didn't fall through with consumers.

thanks guys! i love opinions! ^^

Yes Deeman is right.
he possesed to much light therefore reflecting a weaker darkside. In return, his heartless was a weak one.

I've got a question, what do you reckon Riku would've turned into?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
He became a Shadow heartless because(from what I think) he had only light in his heart so when his heart was released it just became the weakest and purest heartless:Shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back