• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stock Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
ok well this is just a random idea but should we have a shop that cuts stocks, many of you know these as renders but oh well. For people that suck at cutting them, this could in a way help them with their tag and at least make the focal cleaner and not a white outline or something. its like a team effort, you cut a stock to help this person progress. this is just a random idea. discuss

Vicodin

relative power
i've always cut out stocks for people if they've asked, so I'd say no to a shop. anyone could just PM someone, and I still think it should be encouraged for people to cut their own stocks out, because really, if they want to actually do shit like this, it's one of the most basics you should know.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I guess you could make it something to request at a shop, but everyone should know how to cut stocks.

but I guess if you're lazy you could request one :I

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
yeah well i was half asleep when i was writing this so yeah i realize now it was stupid but i just thought id put it out there for anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back