• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stitch based Fan-Game - Experiment: Detox (Working title)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venx

So, I'm "working" on this or 3 months I guess. By working I mean that this a fun project for myself that I do when I'm not making music and I didn't got much time for that the last time, so I got more time for this.

"Experiment: Detox" is just a working title as hommage to Dr.Dres "Detox" that never came out, because I don't believe that I'll ever finish this. I really try to finiCthe first level soon as possible, but until now I just have 3 Characktermeshes. I won't reveal one of them, because that one is supposed to be a secret boss later in the game.

To the game itself:
Before I planned doing a stitch game, I found a old sketch of Stitch from 1985 that I really liked, so I wanted to do something with this alternative look and personality. There are only a few we know about the original story that can be read on the wikipedia entry here.
But I decided to make a backstory to the game myself that I just finished in the Creative writing section. If you're interested you can read it, if you're just interested in the game, you'll have to wait.

As I said before, I don't work all day on this so the progress can be slow, but now that I finished all meshes I need for now, I start working on the moveset for Stitch and the next Update will probably be some ingame stuff. Don't expect weekly updates or anything similar, if I got something new that's really huge, I'll post it.
______
For now I'll show you my "Police trooper"-mesh and the "Stitch"-mesh without texture, because I didn't finish it by now. I'm learning by doing that all, so the texture doesn't look that good, but I'll update everytime I improve.

Police trooper

Stitch

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's really nice to see all these game-makers~~

The models actually look okay to me, I have no problem with them --- but I don't know how things work, sooo...
I am very interested in this game.

Good Luck~!

voltage

Look at you go Venx! Glad to finally see your game unfolding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back