• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Still puzzled by a few things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justjack91

Awards
Okay, forgive me if these questions have already been answered in previous threads. If they have and they're covered in-depthly, just post the link for the thread.

I have a few questions regarding certain elements of BBS that were not answered as well as I was hoping they would be. Here they are as follows:

1. Why does Vanitas have Riku's battle pose even though he's not related to Riku in any way (significantly)? We know why he looks like Sora based on Ven's heart connection with Sora, but why does he have the pose he has? Was it simply to throw us off from who Vanitas really looked like? Also, Riku seems to have the same "armor" as Vanitas (from my logic because it's a special kind of armor for users of darkness) only a different color. That just confuses me too.

2. The secret ending "Blank Points" shows many people who are connected to Sora (Namine, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Ven, and Terra). Though I enjoyed the ending and certainly got the emotional impact of it, I can't help but wonder: are these people brought back to life now (based on both the Heartless-Nobody killing theory and the fact that they become complete with their somebodies)?

I guess what I'm asking with this question is this: was it just symbolic of all the people being in their respective worlds (like a representation of them there)? Is it like they exist in Sora's heart and those are just symbolic scenes of them in their worlds (drawn from the line "where they wait for him" in Blank Points)? Or is Land of Departure back to normal after KH2 and everyone is actually reborn?

I understand if this question can't really be answered.

3. Is Terranort a separate person altogether? I understand that this has been discussed, but a straight forward yes or no with a quick explanation would be great. I understand it's both Terra and Xehanort fighting over control of the heart, but it seems Terranort draws from the memories of both of them and tries to react to them.

4. What is the purpose of the Chamber of Repose? Again, I understand if this one is still shrouded in mystery, but Xemnas goes to this place (often from what I've gathered) and speaks to Aqua's armor for whatever reason. There's even a "voice" he talks to (from what Xigbar says in FM+). I understand he's seeking the Chamber of Awakening, but why does he have this room? Is it to remember things from before Aqua saved him from being swallowed by darkness?

5. Has Kingdom Heart's true powers been revealed yet? We hear how Xehanort wants to see the time before the Keyblade Wars and how Xemnas wants it for an "unknown" reason(I believe more than just power), but based on playing all of the Kingdom Hearts games to this point, what can Kingdom Hearts actually do? Does it restore memories? Does it bring back people from the dead? Is it like a time machine? Or are the bad guys just hoping these are the things it does?

6. Do we know where Ven was born/his original world? We can assume Terra and Aqua come from the Land of Departure, but Ven's past before the darkness was extracted from his heart to create Vanitas is still a mystery. I guess you could say he considers LoD to be his home, but I'm seriously curious where his original world was.

That's it I guess. I'm sure BBSFM, Coded, and 3D will answer several of these (or we'll have to wait for the mystery title and KH3 for more), but I know I tend to miss things in these games that others find obvious.

Oh, and god bless whoever actually answers my questions lol. Thanks. :)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
1. Why does Vanitas have Riku's battle pose even though he's not related to Riku in any way (significantly)?
Because it's a battle pose, more than one person can have it.

Was it simply to throw us off from who Vanitas really looked like?
Most likely.

Also, Riku seems to have the same "armor" as Vanitas (from my logic because it's a special kind of armor for users of darkness) only a different color. That just confuses me too.
It's just something related to darkness. When Riku accessed the darkness in his heart, he gained the Dark Suit. Vanitas is pure darkness, so its natural that he also has a similar article.

2. The secret ending "Blank Points" shows many people who are connected to Sora (Namine, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Ven, and Terra). Though I enjoyed the ending and certainly got the emotional impact of it, I can't help but wonder: are these people brought back to life now (based on both the Heartless-Nobody killing theory and the fact that they become complete with their somebodies)?
These are people that Sora has to save. Something that is touched upon in more detail in Coded.

Is it like they exist in Sora's heart and those are just symbolic scenes of them in their worlds (drawn from the line "where they wait for him" in Blank Points)?
This is the correct one.

3. Is Terranort a separate person altogether?
It's complicated. Terranort is Terra's Body+Soul, and MX's Heart, and Terra's Heart and Eraqus' Heart. Nomura said this will be addressed in better detail in the next story (most likely KH3D)

4. What is the purpose of the Chamber of Repose? Again, I understand if this one is still shrouded in mystery, but Xemnas goes to this place (often from what I've gathered) and speaks to Aqua's armor for whatever reason.
It has to do with Xemnas' memories.

I understand he's seeking the Chamber of Awakening
Chamber of Waking, actually.

Is it to remember things from before Aqua saved him from being swallowed by darkness?
That is the general consensus.

5. Has Kingdom Heart's true powers been revealed yet?
It's been discussed in length in the MX reports, but, we haven't really SEEN these true powers.

6. Do we know where Ven was born/his original world?
No.

Justjack91

Awards
I guess I am following the story pretty accurately then. Thanks HeartSeams for your time. I'm glad I'm able to keep up with an increasingly complicated story.

CreativeGenius13

Terra and Aqua are most liekly not from LoD.

I'm going off this because LoD is pretty much deserted and what the say in a few of their seens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back