• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Do any of you guys know if the Steamboat Willie level is a mini-game level like the 100 Acre Wood or do you actually get to fight in it?

Ultima665

the hundred acre wood IS returning its a fact on khuk soras talking too pooh in his new clothes so look forward to more 100 acre wood mini games

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I don't think that it is a mini-game, but I am not sure. I hate the pooh level though.

moogles

Actually, I don't really like the 100 Acre Wood or all the stupid mini-games that comes with it. That level was boring as heck. I'm hoping that Steamboat Willie doesn't fall in that category. Of course, thats my opinion, many people may love the 100 Acre Wood. I'm just not one of them.

Relik

Where, when. Get me proof, only because I haven't seen anything showing that.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Steamboat Willie will be a normal level, if you need any proof, pete is in there, and you fight pete at least in Athens, and most likely to fight him in Steamboat Wilie as well.
I might even think that the 100 acre wood might be normal this time 'round. All depends though.

Anyways, Steamboat Willie has been confirmed that it will be a normal level.

Savior of Dawn

Maybe pooh will be like minnie where you protect her in disney castle, does barely anything.. That may be a thing, protecting the 100 acre wood froma heartless attack..or something.
We hope. XD

J

jollyjuicyfruitx

It could be. Everyone looks different in it though.If there are heartless in it thogh then it must be a regular level.

Relik

Savior of Dawn said:
Steamboat Willie will be a normal level, if you need any proof, pete is in there, and you fight pete at least in Athens, and most likely to fight him in Steamboat Wilie as well.
I might even think that the 100 acre wood might be normal this time 'round. All depends though.

Anyways, Steamboat Willie has been confirmed that it will be a normal level.

It's been said that is not the same Pete and Mickey you've already met. http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/127714344.shtml So saying he's there means nothing, since you don't seem to fight him because Pete says he's "busy". Also not seeing a pic of Sora with his keyblade out ready to fight is also a good indication so far. And I still haven't seen any proof from you guys other than you just saying you fight in there. Get me proof please that's all I ask.

biglipsxi said:
www.kh2.co.uk theres ur proof look through the pages till u find it

That is not proof enough, that is you being lazy. Get me a specific link saying it you fight in that world, b/c I have not seen one piece of evidence saying you do!

Savior of Dawn

We haven't seen Sora in a non-movie mode in Steamboat Willie as well.

And relik, you need to read more often.
It's been said that steamboat willie is on the opposite side of Disney Castle, as well is said that's where the 'light' originated from.
And the translation is pete saying something about stopping somebody, or something. XD

The point is, the 100 Acre wood is more likely of being a mini-game world, so why in hell would SE put in two mini-game worlds?

Relik

Savior of Dawn said:
We haven't seen Sora in a non-movie mode in Steamboat Willie as well.

But we have seen images of fighting in every world that scans have surfaced on, excluding 100 acre woods obviously.

Savior of Dawn said:
And relik, you need to read more often.
It's been said that steamboat willie is on the opposite side of Disney Castle, as well is said that's where the 'light' originated from.
And the translation is pete saying something about stopping somebody, or something. XD

Your point being what? I already knew that, but I still fail to see your pointsaying the light originated from there. Read above for rebutal of fighting.

Savior of Dawn said:
The point is, the 100 Acre wood is more likely of being a mini-game world, so why in hell would SE put in two mini-game worlds?

This I actually agree with. It would be stupid but remeber that the game is supposed to be twice the size of the game, world -wise. So maybe they have 2 mini game worlds to kinda give gamers a little break idk. But I hope not.

Savior of Dawn

I think the most real proof we have now is that it's not likely for SE to put in two mini-games, as well KH2 is 2 discs, that means worlds must be really big, or they have more normal worlds.
So would have only 3/4 new worlds make it 2 discs? Doubtful, have 4/5 new worlds (including steamboat willie), items, enemies, and worlds to make 2 discs makes a lot more sense.
That's likely the best proof you'll find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back