• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

steamboat land

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Yes,it looks weird. Unfortunatley we actually have to play that world. Shame it isn't a cutscene. The level may be great,but playing a game in black in white? It'd probably be the 1st game ever. Yet,it is original and no one "from my knowledge" as ever made a game as black and white for the PS2 harware.

Soraiscool

Anyway, lets get back to the subject, yea i think it will be pretty neat(steamboat willy world), but im just not sure how sora will look, i also have news (4 those of u who who didnt already know, kingdom hearts 2 has been delayed till february 2006 (us)

Sora22

(4 those of u who who didnt already know, kingdom hearts 2 has been delayed till february 2006 (us)[/QUOTE]

ok, so where's your proof? Did Square-Enix say it was delayed?

chosen destiny

i think its just a memory of the king and the gang just get to go around helping out and stuff and killing heartless, nothing big.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
nomura promised itll b out winter 2005.....NOT FEB 2006....get proof from se and ill believe u other wise dont say ne thing about the release date...(soraiscool)

EDIT: the sbw world should b interesting...i havent played a black and white game.......i hope its actually funny like se says.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back