• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Stay Gold ~ A Toonami Tribute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
~*. S.A.R.A. .*~

"S.A.R.A."

I know people wanted violence but, this kept nagging at me. I'll leave you to figure out what's going on at your own discretion. I will say that I'm actually hinting at one of the minisode' Sagas. I will ask you to keep in mind that this is slight AU/AT. I tried my best to keep Tom and Sara in character. I apologize in advance for it being so short. It would have been longer but, I've been sick.

Another day, or lack thereof depending upon how one looked at it. The nostalgic scent of oil and the comforting grinding of the engines filled the Cockpit. Space, it's so quiet. Yet the still remaining senses brought comfort in the intimacy of this silence.

Tom sat diligently listening to the hum of the engines reverberating throughout the cabin. The neon glow of the static heavy screen weaving silently across his shoulder. Anticipation of the night's festivities growing swiftly in his thoughts. His fingers twitched slightly. Had so much time passed already?

"Tom"' Tom jerked then calmed just as quickly. It was only Sara. Was he really so anxious that he would space out in such a short amount of time? "Yo". "There seems to be a problem in the lower decks." His anxiety grew still. "What kind of problem we talking about here?" "Scans are reading, unidentified." Tom thought quietly for a moment. Probably just a bug, there's nothing to make a big deal over. "Tom?" "It's probably just a glitch, I'll check it out later." Sara fell silent once more.

Was that what was making feel so out of it? Something was wrong, horribly so. He tried to pin what it could have been but, the answer continued to elude his grasp. Something was going to start soon and he wasn't sure that he wanted to find out when the time came.

"Showtime commences in 3 minutes." Sara, he'd have to thank her later. The ever watchful sentinel. Tom suddenly let loose a bark of laughter. Hah, a sentinel? How could he even begin to compare her to such a thing. Sara, if only she -

The thought lingered in the air as he was cut off.

"Tom it's showtime, shall I prepare for countdown?" Tom thought softly to himself, "If only". He shook his head. Now wasn't the time for such thoughts. He couldn't afford to think that way. He couldn't even specify his own existence. Surely, he wasn't human....not anymore. Not anymore? Where had that... No, he didn't want to contemplate that thought. Let it go, for now there was work to be done.

Tom shook his head, clearing the disturbing images away. Sara was waiting. Broadcast was starting now, no time for thinking. Later.

He turned suddenly towards the screen, speaking to no one in particular. "Yeah, start the countdown in 3, 2, 1." The ignition flared...and all was bliss.

Yeah, I don't know where this spawned from. I had intended to have the story take place in the "Intruder" timeline. If you look closely you'll see hints at it. I had also, intended for violence but, I somehow ended up making Tom contemplative and poking at him having romantic feelings for Sara....akward. Oh well, if it's any consolation this is only my second Fanfic. It could have been worse.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I didn't seem to notice this new part. Meh.. it wasn't as good as the first one, but it's ok. The first part was still awesome. Hmm.. I wonder if I can rep you again now.

Edit: Nope.. still can't.. I still need to spread more rep.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Hmm.. I didn't seem to notice this new part. Meh.. it wasn't as good as the first one, but it's ok. The first part was still awesome. Hmm.. I wonder if I can rep you again now.

Edit: Nope.. still can't.. I still need to spread more rep.

That's just because the first one was pleasingly violent. I could never top my slaughter of Tom4 if I tried.

I can wait. :3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
That's just because the first one was pleasingly violent. I could never top my slaughter of Tom4 if I tried.

I guess that can't be more true.. unless.. you think up a more agonizing death.. lol..

Oh, and I can finally rep you again..

A

Azrael

This may come off as late, but I like what I read.

Poor Tom4.

And yes with the alternate scenarios.

Please wifey

The PK Tri-Edge

What happened to Toonami...? I really had to much going on during the week and weekend to every get a chance out to watch toonami...so I never really got a chance for whats going on...all I know from this thread is that he's died perhaps....?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Can, shall, and will be done my dear Krateroi. :D

Toonami was cancelled a few weeks ago. The Finale was lame and everybody hated Tom4 so I made a finale worthy of Toonami's roots, I made violence.

A

Azrael

Can, shall, and will be done my dear Krateroi. :D

Toonami was cancelled a few weeks ago. The Finale was lame and everybody hated Tom4 so I made a finale worthy of Toonami's roots, I made violence.

And by dear Allah, you have succeeded, as least with me and the rest of your knaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back