• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Stay Gold ~ A Toonami Tribute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
This is dedicated to Toonami's unsightly end. The name comes from Tom4's final words before sailing across the endless sea of stars. This is my personal portrayal of how I would have liked to see Tom4 die. I actually did good on him.

Caution the following message contains content that may not be appropriate for some posters

As Tom4 raced across the endless sea of stars he contemplated his future. Toonami had been his existence his purpose. It had been him. Trapped in his thought's he failed to pay attention to the warning pasted across the controls on the dash. So caught up he was in his musings he didn't even notice the thick ray of light speeding towards him until it was too late.

In a second the strange whisp of fire eclipsed his ship. The heat spread throughout the cockpit and engine slowly eating away at the outer lining of the hull. He quickly began to notice that the paint on his lower body cracking due to the extreme heat. Suddenly he screamed in bloody agony as his aluminum plating began to melt in to greasy sludge.

In a last ditch effort to save himself he made an emergency landing on an uncharted Planet in close proximity. The engine ruptured upon contact with the planet's atmosphere and the ship plummeted to the spindly earth. With no party poppers functioning there was nothing to lighten the blow and the ship hit base at full speed.

Tom4 woke to find himself on a hellish landscape with black earth comprised of Soot and ash. The skies crackled due to the overbearing static electricity and humidity in the air. Everywhere nothing but cavernous nooks with slate fangs bulging out from they're great maws and grotesque mountains spewing hellfire could be seen.

As Tom4 tried to stand he quickly faltered. Looking down he noticed in silent horror that his lower half was an oozing mess. Radiator fluids and oils leaking from the unsightly orafice. Quickly realizing that remaining solitary would result in his demise he slowly dragged himself forward.

As the minutes passed it began to become harder to move. His joints protested as he stubbornly continued his vain attempt at salvation. Dragging onward towards his inescapable demise in futility. When suddenly the ground beneath him seized. The spires raging hellish inferno groaned like dieing beasts. Screaming they're injustice towards the stars.

The earth beneath Tom4's fingertips began to crumble and crack. Shattering and slipping away in to millions of fragments. Revealing naught but, a frozen sea lied beneath the earth's shattered skin. Falling he slowly realized the foolishness of his actions. Running away from his station instead of remaining and promoting change. Thought's of Sara spilled through his eyes as his life bled away. What had become of her? What was she even? His existence could be called the same, unconfirmed. His progress and release of himself. Becoming a contradiction to his purpose. It was to late now....to late to wonder of the what ifs. So tired.

As he crashed into the frozen sea, he saw no more. Sinking slowly into the eternal sleep known as death.

Stay gold, Toonami. You will forever reside in our hearts as a thing of beauty. Bringing us joy over the years and making the memories of our youth something to be cherished. Farewell we will be here and we will treasure the memory of you, for all time.

Glossary:

Party Poppers ~ A term used in "The Chronicles of Riddick". Basically they're brakes for in flight ships.

What did you think?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Take that Tom 4! That's what you get for your EPIC FAIL of an end.

I usually ignore fan-fics, but I'm glad I didn't ignore this one. It was kind of hard to fully grasp at first, but it made me laugh in the end. That should of been the end.. not what we saw.. Yay, brutal death for Tom. If/ When Neo sees this, I bet he'll be happy, maybe even happy enough to declare "Epic Win" like I'm declaring. This is how it should of ended.

Last edited:

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Thanks SilverJ. I'm actually very proud at how this turned out. It's somewhat ironic that this would be my first Fanfic EVER. :3

I'm sure Neo will see this. He's just cool like that and besides this is going in my Sig. :3

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
:'( i wanna cry now... i love you tom!!!!!!!! *lights a lighter and plays music swaying with the song*

I actually wrote it because Toonami had such a crappy ending. It irked alot of people, me especialy. I thought this was better than that "Bang" sails off into the sunset crap. :3

Now that would have been an ending befitting the Toonami I grew up with.

Well done.

Thank you. :3 I tried my best. :3

I'll miss Tom. Why Cartoon Network cancel Toonami? I grew up watching Dragonball and Gundam and it turned me into the violent, and angry person you all know and love.

You know there is a Toonami Thread if you miss the good old days that much. :3 I'll bump it in a minute. :3

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, but Tom is almsot of a robot. He's all skinny and stuff, so it's difficult to know if he actually suffered. Not to mention his flat face. It's so fat it can bite a wall. lol

Pablo Francisco ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back