• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starting Stats in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Hey think about this. At the very end of KH1 when your at level 99 and your all leveled up go and make everything normal. For example go back to the kingdom Key, take off all your accesories and other stuff. Then take a look at you stats. Im thinking that thos might be your starting stats in KHII. Any thoughts?

UnknownEnigma

hmm i wish they were!! but since they made tht tutorial whatever for roxas and for those new players out there they may make us all go back to one and make us climb up again, and think bhout it do we really wanna go through the game that fast??

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
maybe all his power was lost in that flower cocoon or whatever it is...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
WTF...Marluxia took all of Sora's power at the start of CoM when he flew threw him...Namine is only able to put together the chains of memories of Sora, not return his original powers back...Sora became strong at using the cards in CoM, nothing else...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
no some games do explain why you have to start over, in jak 2, he traveled thorugh time, in jak 3, he got kicked otu fo the city intoa desert, in rachet and clank 3, he didnt have time to pack, in metroid fusion, samus got everything removed when she was infected.

文偉立

newb programmer
It's an RPG, regardless. I doubt that an RPG have dialogue exclaiming "OMG! HE'S A LEVEL 80 BLACK MAGE! I'M ONLY A LEVEL 62 FIGHTER! I'M GONNA DIE!"

KH is an RPG whose plot does not revolve around the stats.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
wouldn't it be cool if KH2 was like the Dot hack series and u could transfer you status over. If you hadn't played Dot//Hack before this is what happens. When u beat one of the games u can now continue it. When u play the next game in the series it just loads from the old game and volia. You're still on level 63.

CidHighwind

yea that would be cool
i thought that was one of the best parts of .hack (the rest of the game was too repetetive (sp)
if KH did that we'd be too strong

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
CidHighwind said:
yea that would be cool
i thought that was one of the best parts of .hack (the rest of the game was too repetetive (sp)
if KH did that we'd be too strong

Yeah it was kinda repetetive, but to me that's what makes it addicting. You're right u do do the same thing each time, but I like it. I'm still playing actually. I'm on quarintine(sp?).

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
I'm on quarantine too. At the end, you get a Data Flag. I wonder what its for... ;p

Also, I think that you start over with no stats at all. If you were level 100, there'd be no challenge in the battles. And I don't think they'd lengthen the level systems to more than 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back