• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: Sith Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
((Lets Start. This is a new RP!))

-Sits on the steps of the academy looking out into the forests of Yavin4 his robe was dangling only being held by the sleeves he smelling the air when his master Korch approached him-

Korch: Meditating or just sitting?
Me: Both
Korch: You can't do both.
Me: Guess I have a lot to learn then.
Korch: ... We both do.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Rizo walked through Yavin. He could feel two people with the force but didn't really care. "Damn! It's been quite lately. It's kinda weird concidering we were at war when I was frozen."

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
-Rises up and walks up the stairs his cloak he throwing back onto his shoulder walked up the stairs passing a large room with four chairs in them one Jedi Master sitting there- "Master Iys?" -The master said nothing- Master... -Sees three marks on the master made with burn marks- Lightsaber... Oh jesus..

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Rizo heard some voices in the forest and he saw what looked like storm troopers discussing an ambush. "Argh! I hate morons like this. They must be rookies." Rizo got up and confronted them. "Hey it's a jedi! Take him out." Rizo blocked the shots. "Ok I'm gonna show you a forgotten force trick." He grabed the saber with both hands and held it up high and the beam got alot longer and brighter. The then slashed it to the ground and a sharp wave of force flew out killing the troopers. "At least I got to do something."

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc: sorry i wasnt here to help with the rp but i had absolutely no time but now that i have high speed internet i have plenty :)

Okal woke up and started his day off by equiping him self with his ion guns in his holsters at his side and putting his bowcaster strap around him and grooms himself thurohly(sp) and walks outside to the Jedi conference room and sees someone there but senses no danger as of yet Okal walks up to him and taps him on the shoulder and asks in english "hey whats wrong man?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back