• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: Sith Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
After the battle with Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, Luke took up an Apprentice... Kyle Katarn, though Luke did not take up but one apprentice for he was starting a new order and took up two. Kyle Katarn, And Raith Enjiro, Raith and Kyle trained under Kyle for years and years Kyle always seems to be ahead of Raith this made Raith unpleased. After four years of training they are sent to the planet Manaan to investigate a small city being built, by humans. But, on there Raith's anger of Kyle's progress reached the limit and Raith drew his lightsaber on him. Raith and Kyle battled on the surface of the city above water. Kyle came out victorious and knocked Raith into the water and he never surfaced. When Kyle returned he told Luke the events that took place and was promoted to master. 2 years after the events on Manaan Luke returned to Tatoonie after all the years being away to see the ruins of his house but, in Anchorhead he got a glimpse of a man in a block hood with a silver glint in his eye the other one was not seen at all. Luke could tell right away it was Raith. Luke told Kyle of these but they did not understand Raith could learn the dark side of the force or even if he was attempting to follow it. Valin was shunned from this conversation and now Luke and Kyle have two things to worry about, Raith and How Raith is learning the Dark side of the force.

Charaters already made (If nobody are these character I will take the roles of the ones that weren't)
Valin Shyld: Blindfolded-Unknown
Kyle Katarn: Relik
Luke Skywalker: Morpheaus
Raith: justme3

You are welcome to create your own character and who knows you may even become the apprentice of Luke or Kyle or be the apprentice of the Darth Raith.

Name:
Species:
Homeworld:
Equipment:
Attire(Hair color and eye color too):
Bio:

Name: Valin Shyld
Allignment: Clouded
Master: Kyle Katarn
Species: Human
Homeworld: Manaan
Equipment: A Padawan Robe, A blue lightsaber
Attire: A padawan robe, Blue Eyes, Dirty Blond Hair.
Bio: Was Found on Manaan by kyle when he and Raith battled and is now an apprentice. ((You'll learn more later))

REMEMBER The sith are very numbered! If you are going to be a Sith you have to find a way how you came into it even if its you became Raith's apprentice (Only one can be this) or they were taught by the ghost of Agunta Paul or something of those line.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name: Okal
Allignment: Jedi
Species: Wookie
Homeworld: Kasshykk
Equipment: Bow caster and 2 ion guns and a single lightsaber
Attire(Hair color and eye color too): Brown hair and Scarlet eyes
Bio: he may be the son of turafful(sp) but he learnd the langugae of the humans but when something happend that day he was unjustly punished but eventually found out why his house was burnt down and family killed except for his father who is hidden in the depths of kashyykk(sp) and when he left he pick a random planet to live on and rndomly chose where the academy of the jedi were when he got there he acidentaly wandered in and met luke and kyle and soon he was soon trained to be a jedi now his training begins.

This good?

C

Crasendolls

Hey your starting this again too bad the original and second one never lived long I hope it'll be diffrent this time.

Name: Aux'mail Derendith
Allignment: New republic
Species: Mimbanite
Homeworld: Mimban
Equipment: None (Will gain equipmant during the story)
Attire: A simple tan loin cloth and bracelets on each wrist. He has a frail build. His eyes are large and completely black. Is a bipedel humanoid. His body is covered in green fur. His hair is a darker shade of green and grows from the top of his for he head to the base of his neck. The hair is tipped with a purpilish colour and is in a mohawk like style.
Bio: Mimbanite's live on the surface of mimban. They are almost exact genetic reletives to the Cowtans. (Please correct me I don't think thats what there called) It is beleived that the Cowtans who are a more masculan and powerfull reace that lives under the surface. And the Mimbanites lived together but the Mimbanites had rebelled and went to the surface where they where enslaved by more powerfull races. Aux'mail was born and has lived in slavery. He is a troublesum one though he will usually fight back in silance using what ever abilities with the force he can. The Jedi's have have already tried to free him and make him into jedi but his owners would not hear of it. If the jedi do not figure out something soon the sith may come and train him. Aux'mail does not know how to read or right.

Blindfolded-Unknown

((Me too and Im gonna start it mabye if us 3 post enough others will join))

-As my ship land a bit of dust goes into the air I landing on a hill looking over the tops of trees I step out of my ship my robe following me and I look around walking down the hill for several minutes before coming to a large structure infront of me and I hear voices I turn the corner to see Luke and Kyle standing there the academy off in the distance-

cloud@omnislash

Name: Vincent Kaijaj
Species: Unknown
Homeworld:Unknown
Equipment: dual light sabers/single ion gun
Attire: a plain black longsleeve shirt, black pants, and a red cape that falls about to his ankles.
Burn marks of torture on his hands.
Brown eyes and black hair that falls onto the shoulders.
Bio: A shrouded past; doesn't really know who he is or what his purpose is to keep on living.
The Jedi recieved his SOS signal and found him and his space pod crash site on the planet Tetratomas. The Jedi noticed he was suffering from severe burns on his hands and decided for now they would nurse him back to health. Luke has a bad feeling about him. The Jedis' debate on whether they should ask him if he wants to join the Jedi.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Name: Darth Mito
Alainment: Mostly sith
Master: Raith
Spicies: Human
Homeworld: Cloudcity
Equipment: Dual lightsabers, one red, one purple
Attire: Black hair, amber eyes, black robe
Bio: Forcibly made a sith, has a tallent for make massive ilusions with the force, throws a pinwheel into each battle befor she goes in.

C

Crasendolls

The sound of metal scrapping against rock echoed through the campsite. Creatures wearing black armor wipped or punched slaves. Aux'mail kept silent in the screams and clanking. It was just another day of slavery.

ooc all i could come up with

Blindfolded-Unknown

-He walked up to Kyle and Luke bowing his head- Master Skywalker... Kyle I have found nothing of the remains of Anchorhead it seems to have just dissapeared"

Luke: Troubling... But, it was better that way so you didn't run into anything more then Sand People.
Kyle: Want me to scout out Anchorhead to check what he might have missed?
Luke: That won't be needed... Valin please go inside the academy and continue your exersizes.

-He bowed his head towards Luke and Kyle- Yes, Master... -He walked off into the academy-

Blindfolded-Unknown

Name: Okal
Species: Wookie

((Wookies can't be jedi =D))

-As he approached the academy he glanced to the young boy sitting on the ground an object infront of him moving slightly, he arrived at Master Yarou's room- Master?

Yarou: Something you need, young one?
Me: Yes, Master... I don't belive Kyle trust my judgement... I went to Anchorhead and found nothing but Kyle wanted to check it for himself.
Yarou: Let Kyle be... He will be finished soon enough...
Me: What do you mean master?
Yarou: Nothing, Go get to your excersizes.

-He bowed his head and walked out of the room-

Elphaba_1

Author
Name: Elphaba
Allignment: Sith
Species: human
Homeworld: ????
Equipment: 2 red lightsabers
Attire:
1126199596_oongodess2.jpg

Bio: all she remembers is that she has been a Sith since the age of 8, she doesn't remember much of what happened in her life. It may be revealed in the rp

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Name: Rizo Kurtava
Allignment: jedi
Homeworld: Naboo
Equipment: blue lightsaber
Attire:
images

Bio: In freezing for years Rizo was finally awoken by some of Luke's students. He right of the bat impressed them with the skills of the past and asked him to come back to the temple. Rizo quickly declined and went off later seeing what he thought was a Sith lord. He wanted to attack but he dicied not to for he felt it wasn't his problem.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Name: Bao Miaura
Allignment: jedi
Homeworld: Tatooine
Equipment: green lightsaber
Attire: Were's a black shirt with blue pants. Shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes
Bio: Bao is a native of Tatooine. One day she came accrosed a lightsaber and used ot to protect her family from the Tuskan Riders. Unfourinitly they were eventully killed by them. Now wondering around looking for a home. She has basic use of the force and that is surpising due to the fact she was never trained. She is said to have a strong force around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back