• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopari

Anyone interested in a Star Wars themed RP? I have a few ideas involving the formation of the Old Republic, or the first Jedi Schism and such. I just need to flesh them out. So, anyway, interested?

Last edited:

Jopari

Re: Star Wars RP

Alright. Sounds like a good idea then.

I wanted a bounce a few ideas off of you, if you don't mind. How do you feel about it taking place during own of the Jedi/Sith wars, or would it be better during a relatively peaceful time with a small conflict? Dark Jedi characters or no?

Jopari

Re: Star Wars RP

Well, I have a plot worked out for the beginning being set during the Great Hunt at the end of the Great Sith War. It involves a group of Jedi cleansing the last Sith from Tatooine.

How does that sound? I don't think there should be too many Jedi, or many Sith characters. I have a sign up post ready to go if enough people are interested in it.

Wazz

I think it would be cool to do a different Star Wars RP. Such as one where you don't actually play as a Jedi or a Sith. Just someone in the Galaxy.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I've done a different before. I lost interest to fast to keep up with it.

But I'd prolly join one if it came up.

Jopari

Well, right now I have two separate ideas. I have one that is basically a bunch of colonists exploring a new system at the end of the Great Sith War. I have a pretty good idea of where I want it to go. The colonists will land on a planet and attempt to colonize it, meeting challenges such as gathering food, water, and forming a relationship with the natives.

The other idea is the cleansing of Tatooine. A group of Jedi will land on Tatooine and have to flush out the remaining Sith forces with the help of a few colonists/natives.

cloudwolf124

i think the first idea sounds good its seems kind of unique to the Roleplay section (it might not be seeing as i have not been in this section as long as some)

Jopari

I think I'll go with the first idea. Hopefully people don't mind missing out on being a Jedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back