• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star wars: Revenge of Revan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
The attack on Revans ship knocked Cornelius unconcious.
He awoke to find one of the Jedi attending to him.
"What's happened? Is Tatooine safe?"
"We are unsure m'lord...Revan just...vanished, we have no idea where he went..."
Cornelius became quiet, thinking about what he should do next.
"I think the best course of action is to return to Coruscant, we may find out what Revan is up to next there, and hopefully we can help the wounded..."
Cornelius then ordered the captain to pilot the ship back to Coruscant, Cornelius became a little unsure as to what he would find there as the ship entered Hyperspace.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
::Revan approached naboo as he looked back and forth he knew the jedi would not stay down for long it was not safe too go on naboo untill they are distracted he called too his fleet:: Make a cross too Coruscant ::Revan spun around and flew towards the direction of Coruscant::

KeybladeWielderOeru

At the crossroads of the paths of shadow and light
OOC: ((Alright, I'm going to say something. Ultima, no offense or anything, and I do agree with you that Revan shouldn't act god-like, but your character isn't acting very much like a Jedi at all. Consider the danger of the situation; don't get cocky and make witty remarks. All, if only indirectly, paths to the Dark Side. Revan is a dangerous Sith Lord and she a Jedi Padawan. However strong she may be, Revan has seen war and much, much more. I'm just saying. A Jedi wouldn't let their emotions rule them like this.))

*sat within the Republic vessel once more. Thankfully, he had not yet been noticed. There was no doubt in his mind that he could deal with the Jedi aboard the craft if he needed to. However, as he spread his thoughts, his feelings, far, he sensed that at last, the Dark Lord, the one he had wished to meet with for some time now, was moving swiftly in the same direction as the Senator's ship. Courascant was going to have a lot to deal with in the coming days.*

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
::He felt a dark aura in a ship not far behind him as he smirked and stopped his ship putting it on auto-pilot as he went too the back of the ship looking out the large window for a ship perhaps Courscant could wait for now::

KeybladeWielderOeru

At the crossroads of the paths of shadow and light
*turned his head swiftly in the direction of the ship from which he had sensed the Dark Lord's presence. Bowing his head, for he knew not what power this Lord possessed. Perhaps the Dark Lord could even see him now, standing as he was, and so, respect was required, hence the bow. Reaching out with his thoughts yet again, he attempted to contact the dark presence aboard the ship opposite the Republic vessel*

"My Lord, I have sensed your growing power for some time now. I come from Korriban, Lord, and I have come to prove myself to you. I wish to become your apprentice."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Kail stepped out onto the surface of Naboo. As he exited the ship, he was met by an unexpected greeting party. Apparently, some Sith wannabes had decided to use Naboo as there training ground, of course, they remained hidden, but with the coming of a Jedi Master, why not test your training.
"We have come to kill you Jedi."
Kail studied the situation, the odds were definately against him, but he was never one to believe in odds. There were 6 of them, and one of him. So, using one lightsaber he could definately defeat three, so, 6 divided by 3 is 2, and he had two lightsabers.
"Give us your lightsaber and you will not be harmed."
Kail closed his eyes and unhooked his lightsaber from his belt.
"As you wish..."
With that, Kail tossed his lightsaber at the furthest Sith. As he threw, he spun and dropped his second lightsaber out of his left sleeve and into his left hand. Continuing the spin, he activated the lightsaber. The familiar hum of the red blade had a calming effect on him, and he let his Battle Precognition come into power. Finishing the spin, he slashed through one Sith's lightsaber and put out his right hand, summoning his thrown lightsaber back to him through the air. Activating his blue lightsaber, he brought up the red, deflecting a blade while impaling the Sith with his blue, spinning and force throwing the red at another.
"3 down..."
He quickly dispatched the other three and deactivated his lightsabers. The times were getting dangerous, and even a Jedi Master cannot fight this battle without help, he can't fight alone and survive.
"I should get started with repairs."
Kail slipped his lightsabers back to their hiding places within his sleeves and left the hanger, finding the repair crew and paying them for their assistance.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
ooc-its been a real long time since I played as a jedi..so I am a little rusty..if you dont like that I am trying to get good again..I'll just quit...I am trying my best here....

Felix Chu

Cornelius' ship arrived back on Coruscant.
Once arriving at the port, he took and air taxi straight to the Senate building. Cornelius could see the extent of the damage, the Senate Chamber itself had been attacked, luckily, many of the Senators had escaped, along with the Supreme Chancellor. The attack came when there were only few Senators in the Chamber.
Cornelius had arrived in the Senate Chamber, a huge gaping hole could be seen in the ceiling, and repair driods were already at work reparing the building. A meeting seemed to be taking place.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
After the damage had been repaired to the best of the repair crew's abilities, Kail paid them and returned to his ship.
"This is gonna be a long flight home..."
With that, he sat in the pilot's seat and punched in Coruscant's coordinates. If they did not know already, Kail had to return to tell the council what had happened, and to tell them about the wannabe Sith he had encountered on Naboo.
"If you intercept any communications, or see anything on the sensors, you let me know right away, Pilot."
With that, Kail receeded into the hull of the ship, going into the crew quarters. He sat down in the middle of the room and began to meditate, focusing his force energy and trying to see if he could sense what was going on. Of course, the concentrated force energy would attract attention, but he had other worries at the moment, like getting back to Coruscant.

Felix Chu

"Delegates and representatives of the Senate..." started the Supreme Chancellor Jamilla, "We have survived what seems to be an attack from the Sith, we have had proof it is the Sith which attacked the Senate Chamber, which means, the Republic is in danger from the Sith yet again..." Her attention was diverted to Cornelius' platform emerging from the side.
"Senator Cornelius, I have relieved to see you have returned safely, it seems you did recieve our message, what did you find on Tatooine?"
Cornelius looked around the Senate at all the Senators eager to listen.
"Revan seems to have devised some sort of destructive weapon, he attempted to use it on the planet Tatooine, I do not recall what happened, but I guess what the most fearful thing about my mission, was coming face to face with Darth Revan himself...he didn't reveal to me his mission...and I know I am going against what I have supported before, but we must create a defence for ourself...Revan seems to have gained more power since before, but Senators, instead of using this army to attack, I believe we must use it to defend those worlds of the Republic, attacking the Sith will only cause them to lash out....probably with an even deadlier attack...."

sparta

ooc i wont be able to be on for the next three months soo well ill pick up my role then and also
You have a good point he wouldnt have existed during this said event but if you no anything about soap operahs every other scene is a huge PLOT TWIST as yopu know my character used time travel quite frequently and i think you can peice two and two together without getting five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back