• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star wars: Revenge of Revan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
"After the ruin of the fleet malak somehow assembled it was known that the jedi that managed too defeat him was Revan himself, after this revan returned too the dark side after malak's death too take command of a new fleet. Revan however will only accept one's intwine with the force. This has distressed the jedi for revan is after something much bigger this time. He is planning to destroy the three planets Dagobah, Tatooine and Naboo. The jedi must stop Revan somehow for if they don't it could be the extinction of the jedi that are left"

Name: Revan
Weapon: Double Bladed Lightsaber (Red)
Info: The sith lord that betrayed the jedi along with malak he wears a black cloak with his hood draped over his head he doesn't show his face at all. He now will plan something much bigger then the Star gate he plans too destroy the three following planets.

::Looked out the window stareing into the space as the commander came up too him and paused not sure too talk or not he said:: Master, Revan.. We have come in range of Tattoine. ::Revan turned around too look at him and smirked:: Excellent send our troop's down too the planet. Kill all that gets in our way.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
ooc-wooot..SW rp^^
Name:Talia Kazen(Me no good playing real jedis)
Weapon:Green Lightsaber with curved handle
Info:A young Jedi who is the top of her leage.She is stubborn at times but concentrates of her mission and will kill at anytime.
ooc-must..remember...Episode 1+2...><

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC" Bless me "stars"... I have not seen a Star Wars rp in so long.. I thought them almost extinct..

Name: Sethosinnis Ghekanna -- "Seth"
Weapon: A Tri-Saber, all three beams are white-blue in color. ( Like Jedi Master Seggouk used.... its basically that broken down cross symbol in the peace sign, you weild it from the center of it)
Info: A Jedi Knight and Master, even for his young age. He was born on Naboo, but trained on Degobah, Tatooine, Skinos, among with other planets. Sith and wanna-be sith alike have fallen under his blade, which he is known for weilding with deadly accuracy and force.

IC:

Seth sits at a bar at a small outlaw-outpost on Tatooine, sipping some of the Neckrongs (sp?) Whiskey, a strong mixture aged by the Neckrongs themselves. He watched a dark figure in the corner of the room bartering for something. This was his target. He smiled as he kept his hood drawn over his face, his icy blue eyes just watching the target nonchalantly.

Last edited:

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
(If it's alright with the creator of the RP, I'll add a few things...if it's ok...)

Name: Cornelius Relena
Alliance: Republic/Senator
Homeworld: Ithrea
Weapon: None
Info: A young senator from the world of Ithrea. His family has been well known through out the political side of the Republic. Cornelius longs to prove to the Senate that he isn't there just because of his family ties.
During the incident where the Republic and the Jedi fought against the Sith, Cornelius struggled in not only trying freeing his own world from the Sith occupation, but also relentlessly (sp?) helped other worlds in becoming free.
He has watched and helped the Republic pick up the pieces of the last encounter with Reven, but he feels something else will happen, something that the Republic cannot withstand, and the Jedi cannot stop.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cornelius looked over the tall, congested skyscraper of the city world of Coruscant, he just returned to his apartment from a debate in the Senate. The debate was whether the Republic should create an army just in case the Sith ever attack again. Cornelius was part of small group of pacifists who were trying to persaude those who wanted this army, that if an army was ever created, it would push what was left of the Sith to use deadlier tactics.
He had been discussing approaching new peaceful tactics with two other Senators; Sentor Teodora Till Alexandros of Naboo and Senator Kyron Baron of Corellia.
"We have to persuade the Army Loyalists of what would happen if there ever was an army created....the chair doesn't seem to be giving enough support.." exclaimed Sentor Kyron.
"You know Suprema Chancellor Jamilla is under a lot of stress, there are many systems scared to join the Republic again, and those who are just scared of joining..I'm beginning to think that an army would be good for the Republic" replied Teodora. She looked over to Cornelius, "Senator Cornelius, is everything ok?"
Cornelius turned to look at the two Senators
"Yes, everything is fine...I'm thinking of going to the Jedi Temple to see what the Jedi Council thinks of this army, I'm getting a weird feeling about all of this..."

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
::He chuckled some walking down the hall of the ship entering the main chamber were a guard stood casually revan grinned and pushed past him heading towards the Pod too the right the guard said hesitating:: Sir, those are for the prime use of emergeny. ::Revan raised his hand clenching it lightly as the guard began too cough and choke he activated it the hatch of the door closeing as he blasted out towards tatooine::

(Tis fine)

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Name: Kail Demotius
Weapon: Duel Lightsabers(Red and Blue)
Info: A young Jedi Master. He possesses a strong will, prowess in battle, and one of the few, if any, Jedi who have the skill to utilize two lightsabers at once. His skills have made him somewhat arrogant, but he offsets his arrogance with acceptance of his role. He believes he is a Jedi Master, and will never be anything else, so he does not aspire for a higher placing. He is content on missions and prides himself on his Battle Precognition.(I think that's what it is called), which, when combined with Battle Meditation, is a highly formidable skill.

IC:
Kail sat in pilot seat of his ship. In appearance it was similar to the Ebon Hawk, only the colouring was blue and black. He wore the traditional robes of a jedi Master, his hood up causing a shadow to cover most of his face. Just then, a sensor beeped on the control panel. After a few quick commands, a hologram of a star map appeared. He was on his way to the Jedi Temple, compensating his hyperspace route occasionally to avoid unwanted company.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
::Revan sensed something close he turned his head too look out the front window of the escape pod but too fast too sense the aura he didn't think too much of it but couldn't be sure he slowly picked up a gear saying something into it as fighters release from the ship heading toward the ship that revan had sensed was on (Kail's)::

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Kail had his eyes closed, but suddenly he jolted to alertness. Something was not right with the force. Coming out of hyperspace, he adjusted the sensor's, allowing for maximum range. Suddenly, an alarm began to blare and he checked the snesors. Sith fighters coming in fast. He glanced at the co-pilot, a robot designed for piloting. As Kail stood, he punched the necessary commands into the computer to activate the manual turrets.
"Pilot, don't get me killed..."
With that, he spun around and walked down the hall, turning into a side room. He sat down in a chair with a series of controls, hitting a button, the door closed and all the lights shut off. Suddenly, the walls lit up, showing the view of space. It made him feel like he was floating in space. This was the main turret control, he could control all the turrets from here just by switching between them. As the first fighter came within range, he shut off the targetting computer and fired, the space battle beginning.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
::Revan grinned seeing the sith attack he looked at the controlls and suddenly the escape pod swerved and slammed into the side of the ship:: Now lets see. ::Revan raised his hand as he swerved again into the ship again attempting too break a hole in it, it seems however this wasn't the case::

Felix Chu

As Cornelius was about to leave his apartment, he heard the voice of Senator Teodora behind him.
"Senator Cornelius...we're needed back at the Senate Chamber...something is happening near Tatooine..."
"But Tatooine isn't part of the Republic?" Cornelius questioned.
"I know....but it looks like the Sith have come back..."
Cornelius froze, The Sith...again?, he thought.

The three Senators left the huge structure of the luxourious (sp?) Coruscant aparts, found an air taxi port nearby, and quickly raced to the huge domed building that housed the governing system of the known galaxy, the Senate hall.
Before they reached the main hall, the Chancellors guards called them to the Chancellors office.
Cornelius led the group, concerned. Raven might invade Ithrea again. Inside the office of Supreme Chancellor Jamilla, a few Jedi sat in front of her desk.
"Supreme Chancellor, what is going on? Senator Teodora said something about the sith?"
"Yes Senator, the Jedi have recieved word of a group of Sith ships surrounding the planet of Tatooine. Some of the Senators have already spoken out on the matter....I'm afraid it's time to create this Republic Army..."
"But your grace", answered Cornelius, "Creating an army would only cause the Sith to go to even more extreme attacks....we're asking for bloodshed Chancellor.."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Kail felt the ship rumble from impact. He hit the comlink as he swirved, shooting across the path of one of the Sith ships, effectively destroying it.
"Pilot! What did I tell you about not killing me?"
Kail checked his sensors, seeing an escape pod ramming the ship. He hit a button, switching to the side turrets. With that, he began firing on the escape pod.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
::He grinned some as he backed off and slowly moved too the front of the ship as he stood perfectly still for a moment lungeing foward smashing threw the glass and deeper into the ship too preserve the air as the door opened he moved out of the escape pod hitting the switch as the door too the pit closed as he looked around the ship grinning::

((Sorry for the short post's I don't feel like typing alot))

Felix Chu

Cornelius turned to one of the Jedi.
"I hate to be rude master Jedi, but what will you be doing?"
The Jedi rose from his seat and spoke to Cornelius.
"We are still very weak from the battles with Revan and Malack, but we are trying our best to protect the planets that had already been taken over before....but I don't think we can withstand any more battles for the time being Senator"
Cornelius sighed and looked at the Supreme Chancellor. Then looked at the other two Senators, he could tell they had changed their minds when hearing of the Jedi's troubles.
"Fine, it's going against everything I have supported, but at the moment, we have no choice, you have our votes for the Republic Army, I will discuss with the other Senators in our party.." he said gravely.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
A warning light blared on his console.
"Someone's inside..."
He shut off the light and opened himself to the force. Whoever it was, they were strong... and evil. He spun around in the chair as the lights returned and the door opened. He unclipped his lightsaber, holding it up as if he were surrendering. Kail turned down the hall and came face to face with Revan, each of them at one end of the hall.
"I give up...?"

KeybladeWielderOeru

At the crossroads of the paths of shadow and light
Name: Oeru Shar'Vidam
Alliance: N/A
Homeworld: Dorin
Weapon: Dual Lightsabers, both with curved hilts and red blades.
Info: One of the few Kel Dor in history to have turned to the Dark Side, as Kel Dor, by their very nature, are peaceful and seeking of justice, Oeru has spent much of his life training his mind and body to work as one. Silver pupils, rather than the traditional black, are thought to be evidence of strong Force sensitivity and power, and Oeru carries this rare trait. Being that Kel Dor in general have strong kinetic links due to their extra-sensory organs on the sides of their heads, Oeru is very strong in the ways of the Dark Side indeed. These neural abilities also help to enhance his skill with his lightsabers, which he built himself at a rather young age. In summary, a formidable foe if there ever was one.

Growing up away from his homeworld of Dorin, Oeru was heavily influenced by the strong Dark Side energies on the planet he thought truly his "home": Korriban. Though he has never actually served under a Sith Lord as of yet, he has trained under the few remaining warriors on the planet, as well as explored many of the ancient tombs. For now, he will continue his training, waiting until he is called upon by a higher power.

IC:

*deep in a forgotten tomb located somewhere in the western hemisphere of Korriban, in the chamber furthest from the surface, he sat, legs folded beneath one another. All about him, fallen pillars littered the floor, the sarcophagus of the very Sith Lord entombed there torn open and looted long ago. A cloud of potent Dark Side energy had surrounded him in his state of meditation, his head lowered, eyes closed, arms folded. At his sides, the curved hilts of his lightsabers were clipped to his belt. However, even in this deep, trance-like state, he sensed that somewhere in distant space, a power was rising and so far, there had been little opposition to it.*

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
(OOC: Just so this can continue while Rikku is AWOL, I'm making an npc for coruscant.)
A robot and R2 unit almost burst into the audience chamber, racing towards the Jedi that was speaking with the Senators.
"Master Jedi sir, we have urgent news to report."
The R2 unit beeped it's agreement.
"Our master, Jedi master Kail, was sent on a mission by the Council. He was supposed to send a message as soon as his mission was completed. Reports say that Sith are in orbit around Tatooine, and our master was last heard from in the vacinity of Tatooine..."
The droids worry for their master could be seen clearly.

KeybladeWielderOeru

At the crossroads of the paths of shadow and light
*opened his eyes suddenly, as if some unseen force had jolted him from his brooding. Lifting his head slowly, he glanced about the burial chamber, narrowing his eyes behind the goggles that all Kel Dor wore. Rising to his feet, he started forward, swiftly reaching the surface once more. Nearby, his ship, a small craft of Dorin design, was docked, the setting Korriban sun(s?) lighting up the metal. Before boarding the craft, he would turn his gaze to the sky. Still he sensed it. Far off, events had been set in motion, events that would decide the fate of the galaxy. And so he stepped onto the ramp, boarding his ship, his flowing black robes following behind.*

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
The droids response was quick and precise.
"The master had declared a set routine of check ins, for you never know what dangers lurk in space. Oh my, I seem to be getting side tracked. Back on track now, he was supposed to check in everytime he changed hyperspace routes. His last message came just before entering Tatooine space and he hasn't been heard from since. As for the Sith, all I know is I hope they do not capture the master!"

Felix Chu

"I think the Sith may be moving faster than we had predicted...but I wonder what they're doing on Tatooine?"
The Senators and the Jedi all thought for a moment, till Cornelius anounced his descision.
"I'm going to go to Tatooine myself, I don't think Revan would risk killing a Senator, he knows it would cause bigger trouble for him."
Cornelius looked at the Jedi Master.
"Do you think you would be able to spare some Jedi to esctort me to Tatooine? I want to ask Revan myself, in the name of the Republic, what he is doing..."
The Jedi Master pondered, "The mission may be more difficult than you see it Senator, but to keep you safe, I'm sure some Jedi youths would be honoured to esctort you."
"Thank you Jedi Master, I will be on my way there shortly.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back