• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Ocean:Till the End of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderWiggin

I haven't beatn this game yet, but overrall I think it's pretty sweet, what do u guys think?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the story stinks...well not the story..but the dialouge..

but the battle system is awesome!

King Sora

i like the game, i just hate the long dialongs, and if you skip them, then you miss something improtant. But over i love it

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yes the dilouge was horrible corny cliche battle written

the voice acting was decent for an rpg...

i just love the battle system sooo much o.o

1WingedDemonCloud

lol i hate the whole game =P...i believe right until you get to disk 2 the story just stinks. but than again i have played worse...5/10

V

Victorious Light

It is a good game, and one of the best parts is how long it is. But there are bad points to it as well, like people have said the voice acting and script is terrible. But if you can get past that, then it is alright. Another thing is the actual plot, which seemed to be going somewhere good, but then in the second disc I thought it seemed that they just gave up and went with the easiest answer.

If you are an rpg fan, then you'll probably enjoy playing it, but it won't be on your favourites list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back